20- The Call

Please, Remember Me~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey, babies~ 
I'm happy with you interacting with me, it means a lot <3 
Shall we move on a little? ;)
Hope you like it~ 
Let me know and upvote because I know you like it hehe 
With Love <3 

 

 

 

 

“C-coma?” Jongin asked again, finding it hard to believe that he has just lost Sehun once and for all. The Neurosurgeon nodded, “It’s hard to believe, he was struggling just fine in the past few weeks, but, having his s and system sleeping for too long affected him badly.”
Feeling lost, Jongin didn’t know where to start asking or what to do, “So what do we do now?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Finally! I’ve been trying to reach for an hour!” Minseok breathed out, he called Luhan for what seems like nine times but he didn’t get any respond. “I was cleaning, what’s up?” With a shaky voice, Minseok thought maybe Luhan was running to answer the call but truth is, Luhan was muffling his cries.
“George is not gonna make it today and the boss handed me his shift so I’m gonna have double shifts tonight,” Minseok explained. Since they have started dating and Minseok was dying to go to movies with Luhan but Luhan’s reaction didn’t really encourage him. He knew he wasn’t over that stage yet so he didn’t push it, now that Luhan offered, even bought the tickets himself, he feels so ashamed to bring him down like that but what can he do, it’s totally out of his hands.
Luhan didn’t say anything for a minute, he wasn’t sure if he should be sad about it or if it was a sign that he’s not ready yet. “I’m sorry, Luhan, I won’t be able to make tonight to the movies.”
“You won’t be home before tomorrow morning,” Luhan replied absentmindedly. Minseok bit his lower lip, “I’m really sorry, Luhan. I don’t know what to say.”
Luhan shook his head, “You should eat something since you’re going to stay over the night.”
Eat something? Is that all? Minseok thought Luhan was really angry about it, “Luhan, I’m-“ Luhancuthimmid sentence, “I have to take the clothes to the laundry before it gets too busy there, I’ll text you, bye!” He hung up. The only solution for Minnseok was to excuse himself and go to Luhan but the damage is already done and even if he left and caused a disaster at his work, he still won’t be able to take Luhan out because Luhan would find an excuse for them to stay. Because Luhan sounded seriously pissed. So Minseok decided to just stay and hoped Luhan would calm down meanwhile.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emily swung her chair, she couldn’t stop herself from thinking one thing, If Luhan shows up, he might help Sehun out. After all, he’s the reason Sehun is being like this. The only one word Sehun pronounced since his memories rushed back was his name. Now could it be that he now remembers everything? The person, their history, the accident, the reasons, everything? She wondered of the best action to do in this situation is to actually break it to Jongin. They need to find Luhan and they need to do it quickly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The incident that happened a few days earlier didn’t really occur any changes on Luhan’s behavior. Minseok wasn’t sure how to respond to this except for when Luhan is normal, he has to do the same and press it so they would get along.
“Minseok..” Luhan poked his shoulder, “Hmm?”
“What about today? You’re off today, why didn’t we plan to go to the movies today?” Luhan tried his bes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter