7- White Knights

Please, Remember Me~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello~ 
Long time, no see... 
Short update, hope you like it~ 
Happy New Year ^^
Let me know~
Love You

 

 

 

 

 

 

No matter how many mornings Luhan waited. Sehun never showed up. The longer time passed, the more he prayed for Sehun to be okay. 

"It's okay... Please, be safe..." 


~~~~~~~~

Sehun woke up. Sehun talked. Sehun heard. Sehun saw. Sehun even walked. He tasted. He nodded. He ate. He slept. 

But he felt empty. 

~~~~~~~~

Luhan worked. Luhan slept few hours. Luhan didn't eat much. Luhan stopped studying. Luhan never left the cafe. He barely drank water. He barely rested. He never left the counter. He never stopped looking at the door whenever he heard the bell. He never stopped waiting. 

He never lost hope. 

~~~~~~~~

Sehun had few broken bones here and there. His wrist started to move again, he started walking on his broken leg, he nodded to his sister, he spent all the nights alone but that nurse never stopped accompanying him. 

She was in charge of Sehun. She barely went home, she preferred keeping an eye on him. It was obvious even to her, Sehun had lost something of his memory. She didn't know what was that, what did it belong to. Or to whom. But she was absolute that this missing piece would complete the puzzle for him. The lifeless young boy. He would rose up once again with this thing if he ever remembers. 

~~~~~~~~

Luhan had all his night crying out loud alone in his room in the back of the cafe. He had a thought that Sehun might show up on a late night so he wrote down his number and hanged on the glass of the front door of the cafe every night before he went to sleep. 
He's been working deservedly at the cafe, at the first few months he refused any payment but then the owner of the place convinced him that he will need the money when that person returns, that he will need to take that person out and feed him and go to movies. By time, Luhan agreed and accepted his rightful salary. 

Minseok always heard Luhan's sobs at night. He always watched the boy from afar even when he smiled and pretended his best to look as good as can be. Minseok knew he was shattered. He stayed with him, he took a room in the motel right across the street from the cafe. He kept an eye on Luhan. 

Minseok knew by now how far his feelings for Luhan were. He admits to himself the much pain he feels when Luhan talks about Sehun or think of him and not say a word. 
He wished for Sehun to come and mend Luhan's broken heart, maybe by then Minseok will find peace. At least, he would see Luhan finally smiling. He misses his giggles. 

Some nights, Minseok wished Sehun would show up just to slap him for what he did to Luhan. Sometimes and some other times. Minseok wasn't sure if he wanted Sehun to be back or not, in fact, he didn't care, he only cared for Luhan. Only him. However, the way was, he wished Luhan's eyes would return back to normal instead of being teary, red and puffy all days and nights.

~~~~~~~~

The nurse, Emily, she kept an eye on Sehun. She stayed with him, as soon as Shauna leaves, she en

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter