6- Bad Intentions

Please, Remember Me~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey~
Hope you're doing well! 
It would be really nice to know how you guys think so far~
Let Me Know~
Love You~ <3 <3

 

 

 

 

 

*Chapter's Sneak Peak*

The doctor looked at her,
"Are you gonna pay well?"
"Money is no problem." She looked into his eyes.
Shauna nodded, 
"What should I do?"
"Make him never remember." The doctor replied. 

 

 

 


Shauna studied Law. She wanted to be more than just a very smart specialist in law, she always wanted more. 
She knows a lot of people, did a lot of help not because she's the kindest, but because she's smart, she knows she's gonna need their help soon and she always liked to be the debited-like person. 

Whoever knows the law, understands it, gets along with it, he is evil. Sehn thought so and Luhan too. 

Shauna called her parents, told her that something came up and she needed to travel right away. Her scholarship was about being even stronger, a training for International law so she would tale place in the International law court. The believed her like they always did. She also said, that because it was so urgent, her younger brother, Sehun, refused that she would get on a plane so quickly so he decided to go with her. 
They also believed her. Like they always do. 

While truth was... Their son was fighting for his life. 

 

 

 

 

It's been 2 weeks. 2 weeks already and Sehun haven't woke up. But after 2 weeks, his fingers started to move. 

"He's waking up!" The doctor assured Shauna. She nodded looking at Sehun. 

She wasn't so worried about him, at least not more than being so firm erasing that Luhan from his life history!

Sehun's chest started to move in the pace of an awake person. Usually, a sleeping person's heart calm down by nature, it beats in a different rhythm when they're awake. 

Sehun started opening his eyes, the doctor bent down a little and used a gentle tone, 
"Mr. Sehun...Can you hear me?"

Sehun squeezed his eyes shut and nodded slowly. Ears functioning. 

"Can you see, Mr. Sehun? It's okay if it's blurry." The doctor asked once more. 

To Sehun, it was all white, it took him few minutes before he nodded. Vision is clear. 

The doctor looked at Shauna and nodded, Vision and hearing were the most dangerous. He would like to hear Sehun talk and move his hands, maybe walk around too, but he doesn't want to push on the boy who just gained his conscious. 

"Noona... Water..." He managed to ask. Shauna got him a glass of water as the doctor helped him sit a bit. They waited as they wanted Sehun to hold the glass with his own hands. Sehun did and started drinking slowly. 

After he finished drinking, he looked at his sister and rubbed his eyes, 
"They hurt." 

The doctor nodded, 
"That's pretty normal, it's gonna get better with time. You might also feel dizzy and irritated by light. All normal." 

Sehun nodded as he held his arm up against the light. 

"Should I turn it off for you?" The nurse asked and Sehun nodded. Shauna grabbed the girl's hand, 
"You ask me when it comes to him! Do not ever do anything without my permission! You hear me?" Shauna was hard just as herself. The girl nodded and turned the lights off. Only when she did, Sehun relaxed his arm. 

The doctor leaned to Shauna's ears, 
"Have a normal conversation with him. It's okay if he doesn't talk much, it's okay if he needs help walking, it's okay if he feels so hungry or ever not. Don't make hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter