3- Mangos

Please, Remember Me~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Hey~ 
My adorable, adorable, lovely, cute, amazing readers~ 
I Missed You~  ^^
I hope you're all doing well. Don't hate me, this is meant to be an angst. It is dramatically angst. 
Don't hesitate to talk to me...
Let me know~
Love You~

 

 

*Chapter's Sneak Peak*
 His heart stopped beating. His legs threatened to let go in a harsh way. Luhan could feel some liquid getting thicker and hotter trailing down from his chest to his tummy. Some cold liquid rushed through his palms. 

 

 

"Are you crazy? Why would you eat Mangos when you know you're allergic to it?" Sehun yelled logically at Luhan who had red pumps all over his lips and neck and even palms.

"I was upset. What?!" Luhan pouted.

Sehun shook his head and sat next to Luhan on the couch, 
"Are you a little kid, Luhan? Upset? Seriously?"

Luhan turned and started talking sense, 
"What do you expect me to reach when the paper I've worked on for 3 days was being vanished in the thin air in one second?  Poof! Just like that!" Luhan pointed at his own chest, 
"I've worked hard on this..."

Sehun nodded starting the laptop, 
"That's the reason why you should have been more careful."

"You can't be careful around STUPID VIRUSES!" 

Sehun chuckled, 
"You're loud and sounding like a little kid." 

Luhan shrugged, 
"Whatever! What are you doing?"

"Trying to help rewrite your paper."

"What made you think I was going to rewrite that?" Luhan tilted his head. 

Sehun smiled gently, 
"Why not? What are you gonna do about it?"

Luhan shrugged.

Sehun nodded already starting the search. He knows it's Luhan's pride that aches not the redness flesh caused by the stupid mangos. Sehun used to like mangos, but he got really mad at them when he knew what super powers they held against his boyfriend. 

Luhan and Sehun have been together for a couple of months now. To be honest, it doesn't have much change from being best friends. Almost all advantages except for quick pecks here and there. They never tried kissing again after that morning. They both would blush and giggle all day like teens while still, peeking at each other all the time which would get them in troubles cause they will suspect everyone is their relationship whilst they wanna keep it from everyone. They weren't ready to lose each's head so soon. 

Sehun would love to go on dates, but Luhan would always stuff the both of them on the couch to watch a movie or play some game. Luhan didn't want anyone to take Sehun from him and them being on a date and them knowing that they're on a date, Luhan wouldn't hesitate to kiss his Sehun on the lips in front of everyone, entangle their arms, feed Sehun, kiss his cheek every little bit...

"I wanna go on a date." Sehun pouted cutely. 

Luhan looked at Sehun's lips, 
"We're going on a home date tonight, babe."

Sehun whined, 
"I wanna a real date!"

Luhan turned again to Sehun leaving the dishes and pecking Sehun's lips, 
"You really make it hard to stop."

Sehun widened his eyes, 
"We're out the room, are you crazy?"

Luhan shrugged and washed the dishes. 


~~~~~~~~

Luhan shrugged and washed the dishes. 
He wasn't sure if he was shrugging the memory or being scared of the feeling that his and Sehun's memories leave behind. 
Sometimes it accompanies him and some other times it shows him how lonely he is. Most of the times, his memories would leave him crying on the floor. 

Why didn't Sehun come back?
Why didn't he show up?
What prevented him from coming?

Luhan widened his eyes at the thought of Sehun's family stopping him from coming. He stopped letting the mug drop from between his fingers. He doesn't wish for that possibility to be what really happened. 
He shook his head hoping that Sehun just woke up and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter