19- Anytime.. All the Times

Please, Remember Me~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello, everyone~ 
I hope you all are doing well, is there exams now? Projects? Are you all still surviving? I hope you are, babies <3 
I really wanted to treat you with some fun or anything but.. Ahem.. that seems so hard around this story ahem sorry babes :* 
Don't hate me because I LOVE YOU MWAAAAAAH <3 <3 
I've received those INCREDIBLY MOTIVATING SUPER ENCOURAGING COMMENTS from you guys! I'm willing to update daily now because of you all~ 
I love you so so much, you know that, right? 
Let me know~ 
With Love~ 
                   Me ;) 

 

 

 

 


"I dare Luhan and Sehun to start the Peppero game!"

Sehun and Luhan started biting quickly reaching the middle, their lips almost touching, Sehun smiled tilting his head and Luhan tilted his head the other side. The last crumb fell to their knees and their lips touched. Luhan smiled opening his eyes looking at Sehun, "Where is it?"
Sehun smiled at him, "What?"
"The candy stick?"
" I thought you had it!"
"I don't, I thought you did!"
"You guys ate it all!" The girl said. Sehun shrugged as he cleaned up the yard with Luhan after their friends left, "But don't even pull such a prank again! Seriously! I thought my heart stopped beating for a minute!" Luhan chuckled, "Why don't you stay the night?"
Sehun nodded, "Was thinking the same." They quickly finished and went to Luhan's room."Uh, so tired!" Sehun took off his sweater. Luhan smiled throwing him some pants and shirt, "Yours!" Sehun chuckled, "As if I'm married and cheating on my wife or something!" Luhan laughed a bit, "Yah, why would I be the mistress, not the wife?" He faked a pout and crossed his arms. "Hahaha for my own mind's sake, Luhan! Why would you be a wife when you can be a husband?" Sehun laid down on the bed. Luhan laughed brushing his teeth looking at Sehun, "Yeah, but still, why would I be the affair?" Sehun chuckled loudly, "You wouldn't really!" Luhan laughed and walked towards the bed, "You would take me as the official one?" He asked. Sehun smiled opening his arms for Luhan, "Would you do it?" Luhan smiled shaking Sehun's hand away laying down pulling Sehun to his arms, "It would be my honor~ "
They had a peaceful night sleeping in each other's arms, the next morning was the absolute opposite. Luhan widened his eyes from his sleep, "Oh my God!" He sat up touching his lips. Sehun rubbed his eyes opening them slowly, "Mmm... !" He sat up  looking at Luhan, "We, we..." Luhan nodded. Sehun widened his eyes, "OH MY GOD! WE -" Luhan stood up on bed pointing at Sehun to shut up and ran towards the bedroom door locking it. Sehun looked at Luhan as if he was in deep trouble and he wanted the other to help him out of it, "We fu*kin' kissed!" Luhan looked at Sehun angrily, "I fu*kin' know!"
"We should hide from each other!”
"Or feel disgusted..."
"But I'm not!"
"Neither am I!"
Only one thing will explain everything to them. Only one action. They pressed their lips together.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Luhan brushed his teeth as he looked at Sehun, "But, why did you push me like that? Were my lips electrifying?" Sehun laughed, "Yeah, more like it!"
"No, seriously!"
Sehun turned looking at him, "Seriously... Mmm... Seriously, yes, I had an electric shock!" He nodded. Luhan pouted, "But why?"
Sehun smiled walking out to the bedroom, "Because I liked you first!" Luhan locked the door and crawled on the bed, "No? I did first! Remember, you pulled back from our first kiss first!" Sehun chuckled, "That's a lot of first!"
Luhan moved his hands holding Sehun's, "You don't feel awkward, right?" Sehun shook his head, "Strange, not even a little bit weird..." Luhan nodded playing with Sehun's fingers, "Maybe we're meant to be?"
"We don't have to tell anyone right?"
"Well, we can't tell anyone." Luhan nodded, "Are you okay with that?" Sehun smiled looking into Luhan's eyes, "With? Being in a relationship with you or not telling anyone about it?" He asked. Luhan smiled, "You think anyone will notice?" Luhan held Sehun's hand and looked into his eyes, "You won't run away from this, right?" Sehun looked into Luhan's eyes, "It will get hard times, but I will always find my way back to you! I promise you!" Luhan smiled, "I promise I will never let you go, Sehun, never..."
Sehun nodded and pulled Luhan in a tight hug.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter