17- The More He Wants Me, The More I Want YOU

Please, Remember Me~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello~ 
Long time no see hehe 
I miss you, missed me? 
This is a heart aching chapter, I even cried at ** **** ******** **** ****Ehy, not gonna spoil you know! NO Sneak Peaks this chappie. I will only say this, you've been waiting for too long for this thing and it has finally arrived. 
I REALLY am looking forward to your feedback on this update. Don't let me down, babies, yeah? :*
Also, upvote my generous readers if you like it, hmm? 
Love you, love you, LOVE YOU TONS <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 

 




Sehun’s legs froze and he couldn’t move. Paralyzed by two ideas, the first one is, he just had s*x with Jongin and he can’t face X after what he did. The second one is, X will probably kick him in the b*lls if he showed up now given the previous accident when he saw him and asked him who he was and what’s his name so him showing up now is probably stupid because he will only hurt X way worse than he already did. He keeps hurting him more and more without even trying. It became like a specialty that Sehun now professionalize.
X suddenly turned around scaring Sehun away, he took big steps to the other side totally ignoring X, even though he was few steps away from him, something scared Sehun and made him not look X’s way, not even figuring how he looks like. X started walking away and Sehun managed to follow behind, silently follow him wherever he was going. At least to know where he lives, at least to make sure he arrived safely?
His phone vibrated a message, Jongin’s most random and common text, “Are you okay?” Even after what just happened he still cares whether Sehun is safe or not. At a time like this, he really wonders if Jongin was an angel. He texted back that he’s okay and on his way back. Not mentioning that X is a hand of reach to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luhan felt that someone was staring at his back, he turned but couldn’t find anything suspicious. He paid for little Santa he just got for Minseok, plugged in his earphones and walked happily home. Again he felt that something is right behind him, when he turned he saw a boy holding his phone and texting, he thought maybe he was texting his date and smiled at the thought remembering Minseok. He’s aware that his boyfriend is asleep now but he thought he’d text him, Minseok will see the text later when he wakes up and he would feel happy about knowing that Luhan was thinking about him at that time. Just when he started typing down, Minseok called,
“Hey…” Voice husky from sleep. Luhan smiled, he must have woken and didn’t find me next to him, “Hey, hey, what woke you up?”
“Where are you?” half asleep, half wondering, zero irritated he asked.
“Just got out for a walk, I’m five minutes away.” Luhan smiled looking down on the ground, the road to Minseok.
“Why did you go out at that late hour?” Minseok rubbed his eye trying to stay awake.
“Just for a walk, baby. Here, I just reached the building.” Luhan smiled as he opened the building’s door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“B-.. baby?” Sehun heard the word Luhan just said. “Did he just call someone baby?” He rubbed his nape, “Is that really X?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“And now?” Minseok ruffled his messed up hair. Luhan chuckled loudly, “ the First floor.”
“Now?” he asked again and Luhan jumped two stairs, “Now the second.”
“And now?” Minseok’s lip corner lifted in a smile. “Third floor.”
“And now?” peaked with the corner of his eye at the door. Luhan inserted the key and turned it, “Unlocking the door.” He used a low tune. Minseok laid down as Luhan opened the door, “And now?” he asked. Luhan didn’t reply, he took off his shoes, tiptoed to the couch, opened Minseok’s arms and laid down, wrapped Minseok’s arm around his waist, “In your arms.” Luhan whispered.
“Hmmm… I see…” Minseok smiled tightening his hold on Luhan who chuckled and placed the phones away.
“I wanna kiss you right now.” With his eyes closed, Minseok confessed, just a confess not even asking the other too or anything. But that didn’t stop Luhan from lifting his head up and peeking Minseok’s lips softly, quickly as if it didn’t even happen.
Minseok widened his eyes, “Did that just happen?” Luhan nodded.
“You… my..” He touched his own lips and looked Luhan in the eyes. “You mean a lot to me, Minseok, that’s why I’m taking it slow.”
Minseok pulled Luhan closer and just inhaled his scent silently. Luhan smiled and closed his eyes. He likes Minseok’s warmth. But, the more he gets closer to him, something drags him elsewhere.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Is he living together with someone here?” Sehun doubted rubbing his chin. He’s been standing in front of the building for good thirty minutes. “Did he move on?” He shook his head, X has all the right to move on, it’s been too much he himself isn’t sure he would wait for someone that long and accept the cruelty of the world with all those situations.
Jongin was calling for, he doesn’t know how much he called but he couldn’t just pick up, he pressed the button and heard heavy breaths on the other side,
“Sehun? Sehun is that you? Is it someone else? Wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter