11- Don't You Remember

Please, Remember Me~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey, everyone~ 
I hope you've all been doing so well <3 
I think everyone has been waiting for this one. ;)
Read along, enjoy and tell me what you think about it~ Waiting to hear from you~ 
Let me know~ 
With Love~ <3 <3 <3 

 

 



When will I see you again?


Sehun woke up to the smell of coffee. The smell of seeds he never smelled before. His nose rose up pulling his head together away from the pillow, ungluing his body from the mattress, on his feet, he walked barefoot towards the smell.


“Hey…” Jongin smiled as he cut vegetables.

“Mmm…” Sehun rubbed his eyes walking to the chair by the counter.

“Good morning!”

Sehun nodded sitting down closing his eyes.

“Did I wake you up?”

Sehun shook his head still closing eyes.

Jongin smiled pouring coffee into two mugs,
“The coffee?”

Sehun nodded pouting.

“Then why are you pouting?” Jongin muffled a chuckle.

Sehun shrugged still pouting.

Jongin poked the mug with his finger on the counter pushing it gently towards Sehun. Sehun opened one eye slowly making the other laugh.

Sehun pouted holding the mug.

“You’re cute.” Jongin poked Sehun’s forehead,
“Happy new year!”

Sehun stopped the mug midway to his mouth, he looked at the other,
“Today is the last day of the year?”

“Yep, and in few hours, it’s going to be the first day of the new year.”

Sehun nodded drinking quietly. He doesn’t feel good towards new years anymore. Another year has passed, with him alone and the other boy alone. Another year has passed without finding him, without remembering.
Remembering… The suitcase.

“Jongin… Do you still have the suitcase?”

Jongin places the last plate on the counter and cleared his throat, he knew at some point Sehun would ask about it.

“Yeah, I do.”

“I don’t know what I want to do about it.”

Jongin nodded,
“It’s normal. Humans feel that way towards the unknown. In your case, it’s gonna solve all the mysteries, reveal everything. If you didn’t feel scared, then something would be wrong.”

“What do I do? Should I open it? Should I try on my own?” Sehun shook his head, “I wanna be normal. Normal is not hating the new year. Normal is not living like that.” He fisted his palm and hit his chest repeatedly, “Why am I feeling like this right now, why am I feeling like I’m doing something wrong? Why am I feeling guilty? Why is it hurting?” He couldn’t help but cry, he kept his chest, “Why am I feeling like that? What is happening to me? What is wrong with me? It hurts so bad… It hurts so bad, Jongin, it hurts so bad.”

Jongin held Sehun to his chest, rubbing his back and kissing his forehead repeating over and over that everything’s okay, that it’s gonna be alright.
‘Cause everything, just, gets alright at the end. No matter how hard it is. No matter how bad it feels. No matter how awful it gets, it will come to an end, and it will be alright.



Again, Sehun fell asleep in Jongin’s arms on the couch. Just like he’s been doing for the last three days since he picked him up from the road. He starts sobbing, he breaks down, Jongin embraces him and he falls asleep. During the day, all the day.

*“Sehunnie? Sehunnie, wakkie, wakkie… Baby, wake up, We gotta get ready now or we’re gonna miss the plane.”*

Sehun’s eyes shot open. He looked around with a fastening heart beat. His chest burned like he was running a thousand miles. He struggled to breathe as he figured where he is. His breathing was loud enough for Jongin in the bathroom to hear him. He ran out towards him rubbing his back.

“Breathe, Sehun, breathe!”

It was hard to breathe, he tried and tried and no matter how hard he tries, it’s almost impossible, it was like something is his breaths away.

“Sehun! Sehun! Stay with me! Sehun!” Jongin panicked calling out for Sehun who already passed out.





Jongin called Emily, they stayed together in the bedroom talking quietly while Sehun laid down on the couch. Sehun’s memories are rushing back. Three years were long enough for blocking them, now they are objecting and forcing themselves down his own skull against his will.

“His memories?” Emily asked.

“Yeah, I guess it started coming back in his dream.”

“Do you think now is the right time for him to open his suitcase?”

Sehun woke up listening to some quiet chatters coming from his room, he stood by the door.

“No, now that they have started coming back on their own. I think it will be healthier if he gained them by himself with no help.”

“But Jongin, the time between each memory and the other could take a long time.”

Jongin nodded,
“Yeah, more than just couple days.”

“Months or years?” Sehun asked as he leaned his shoulder against the door’s frame.

“Hey… Are you okay?” Jongin approached Sehun who nodded in return but still waiting for an answer.

Jongin sighed,
“Yes, could take up to years but we never know, but the fact that the memories are coming back bit bybit, means you’ll eventually fully recover this.“

Sehun nodded,
“Alright… Okay… Maybe we should wait for some time and if it took too long, I will look inside the suitcase. You will be able to save me if I happened to break down or something, right?”

Jongin shook his head and hugged Sehun tightly,
“I won’t let you break down, I will stay by your side.”

Sehun nodded letting Jongin feel safe by embracing him like that.

~~~~~~~~

“Hey…” Minseok rubbed Luhan’s back.

Luhan nodded,
“Hey,”

“How are you?”

“I’m okay.”

“Umm, it’s the new year’s eve.” Minseok tried. All he wanted for Luhan was just to be a normal guy who would enjoy this day.

“I know.” Luhan almost whispered.

Minseok sighed and walked away. He doesn’t know what to do anymore. If only he knows why Sehun never showed up, why he never called or explained.
But once again, how naïve Luhan r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter