14- Suicidal

Please, Remember Me~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun had given up questioning how                                                                                                        The tight hold, the very, very tight grip                       
does Jongin know or does the thing he                                                                                                      on Luhan’s chest, started softening like
always been doing since he knew him                                                                                                       half an inch. Bit by bit. As he watched
and knows stuff that Sehun want or                                                                                                            Minseok trying, laughing and making
doesn’t want him to know. It didn’t feel                                                                                                      laugh along the way. Seeing the very
that he strips him his will but it felt safe,                                                                                                    pure smile and super innocent skinship
that someone in this big, cruel,                                                                                                                    The space he’s giving him. The look in his
mad world still gets him.                                                                                                                                   eyes when he calls his name. 
                                                                                   

 

 

 

 

 

“I hurt him far worse than I thought I was hurting him for years. One day everything changed. One day when I went out and finally met him. Finally stood face to face to him. He looked me in the eyes and I asked who he was. I asked him about his name… His eyes didn’t remind mine, his name didn’t freshen my book of names.
I think… I remembered everything except for one human. One person and all his matters. One important man and all his belongings. Who he was, how we got together, how I ended up forgetting all about him. I don’t know. I caught up lost between all these strings. I caught up lost inside my head…” Sehun recorded.


A few hours ago…

Jongin shook his head not liking how this was going. He knocked on the bathroom’s door again,
“Sehun, Sehun, come on, open up, let’s talk this out…” He sighed, “It’s not like you intentionally forget him, you were involved in an accident, it was all out of your hands, you had nothing to do but fly over that car!”

Sehun, on the other side, stopped breathing for a moment. He’s been staring at his wrists wanting them cut and ending his own life just to get rid of all this misery, the pain he’s feeling and the ache he’s causing to everyone around him. But somehow, Sehun never heard all these details before, accident? Fly over a car? He never really knew what happened to him, wasn’t actually told before that he was involved in an accident.
Sehun got up slowly, he unlocked the door opening it only agape, he raised his eyes unwillingly and looked at Jongin,
“How did you say the accident happened?”

Jongin pushed in some force and opened the door, he pulled Sehun out and pressed him to his body, embracing him, rubbing his back in circles, he rested his chin on Sehun’s shoulder.
They stayed still for a moment, Jongin putting in a lot of emotions and comfort feels in the hug, Sehun not even lifting his hand meeting the hug, he just let Jongin hug him and let his body receiver all the emotions the man’s body was giving.

“Don’t kill yourself…” Jongin whispered. Sehun let out a long breath, he didn’t do anything that would imply the action that was in his mind. Anyways, he’d given up questioning how does Jongin know or does the thing he always been doing since he knew him and know stuff that Sehun want or doesn’t want him to know. It didn’t feel that he strips him his will but it felt safe, that someone in this big, cruel, mad world still gets him.

“I’ll help you, just let me, okay?”




They sat down on the edge of bed, Jongin got sehun a paper and a pen, also Sehun’s phone and a laptop.

“You choose the way. You’ve got a paper, a recorder on your phone and video recording on the laptop. What hurts you the most now is how the… Okay, let’s name him X?” Jongin suggested. Sehun shrugged wanting to skip any direct talk about him. The X person.

Jongin nodded,
“So, you’re mainly trapped in what X is feeling now and how he was and still living with everything that’s been going on. Sehun, you forgot all the memories related to that person, him, his name, his looks, how you met, how it was between you two, how it was to the world, and where were you going with this big suitcase of yours.”

Sehun looked at Jongin carefully listening to every single word.

“Now, X doesn’t know what happened to you- “

“What?” Sehun interrupted him, “He doesn’t?”

Jongin shrugged,
“We’re assuming, I don’t know anything about him. “

“Can’t we ask anywhere? Maybe he was the one who took me to the hospital?” Sehun asked.

“No, no, no! Sehun, listen! If you want to get your locked memory back, you’re gonna have to take this step by step, okay? Now, the first thing you should do before asking me questions is decided, this, this or that, choose!” Jongin pointed at the three items.

Sehun looked at them, not really getting why did Jongin brought the three items and made Sehun so confused that he finds actually hard to choose one of them.

Jongin on the otherhand, didn’t want to confuse Sehun, a lot will depend on which item Sehun will choose to talk to his lover. Only that Sehun didn’t know.

Sehun reac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter