Tease

Dream High

“When is the end of Han dynasty?”

 

“220.”

 

“Greek-Persian wars?”

 

“Started at 480 and ended 499 BC.”

 

“The end of British Slave Trade?”

 

“I still didn’t get it why humans started slavery. 1807.”

 

“World Laughter day?”

 

Jessica chuckled.

 

“Why only laugh in 1 day? January 10th.”

 

“Smart . Which planet is nearer to the sun?”

 

“You got to be kidding me. That’s easy. Mercury.”

 

“How high is a basketball loop?”

 

Jessica narrowed her eyes on Tiffany who kept a straight face. She really looked innocent like that.

 

“Are you pulling a prank on me Fany?”

 

Tiffany expression remained.

 

“This is a knowledge quiz Jess. Anything is possible.”

 

“Fine. 10 feet.”

 

Tiffany suddenly smile and Jessica had a bad feeling about this.

 

“How deep is a swimming pool in Olympics?”

 

“Seriously?”

 

“Just answer it. It’s a general knowledge question.”

 

Jessica eyed the girl in front of her hoping to catch something on her face that is trying to pull something out of her sleeves.

 

“It can be 2 meters but preferable 3 meters deep.”

 

“10 points! Now for the next question.”

 

Tiffany eyes curves following her wide smile plastered on her face. Jessica shook her head ta the girl telling her not to ask that question. She had a feeling she kind of knew where this is leading her to.

 

“Would it be comfortable for two girls making out in a pool?”

 

“ it Hwang.”

 

Tiffany was smiling so wide that Jessica felt like slapping her face so that she will stop smiling. It felt like she’s teasing her and the fact that Tiffany saw them doesn’t sounded cool at all.

 

“You already ing Yuri so why would you ing me too?”

 

“I’m not okay.”

 

“Jess, I saw you two the other day. Thank god no one else was there. Don’t tell me you didn’t continue in the locker room?”

 

Jessica rubbed her face in frustration and let her back leaned further into the couch while Tiffany wiggling her eyebrows at her.

 

“We kissed and that was it. There’s no going on after that.”

 

“What? Like she didn’t continue touching you?”

 

“Euh, Fany stop making it sound like I’m desperate okay?”

 

Tiffany huffed not happy with this information she just heard. Jessica eyed the other girl and shook her head.

 

“Why are you seems to be unhappy?”

 

Tiffany put away her book and crossed her arms.

 

“You should just have with her.”

 

“We’re not. End of the story.”

 

“It’s frustrating as hell knowing you didn’t get into her pants!”

 

Jessica waved her hands in front of Tiffany gaining back the girl attention that seems to be distracted talking to herself.

 

“My life is my concern okay?”

 

Tiffany let out a heavy breath. She looked up at Jessica.

 

“Taeyeon told me that Yuri had been stressing out about her swimming career since the start of the new term. When I knew you suddenly got close to her, I was hoping you can help her tone down the stress. A good might help you know.”

 

Jessica suddenly backed away and held Tiffany’s book in front of her like placing a wall between her and Tiffany. Tiffany rolled her eyes and snatched the book away.

 

“I’m serious!”

 

“I’m serious too but there are a lot of ways relaxing other than . I’m not you or Taeyeon that can banging on each other when you are stress out. I don’t do while feeling stress.”

 

Jessica grimaced imagining her and Yuri letting out stress like that. It’s sounded unhealthy.

 

“Again, I’m not you.”

 

“Okay! I got it! So how are you both doing? Good? Bad? She’s not your type?”

 

Jessica took her bad and pulled out a math book and handed it over towards Tiffany who frowned upon receiving it.

 

“We are here to study for next week NAC preliminary round. I’m aiming for top spot Hwang and I would not forgive my partner that is you if we lost even a single point.”

 

“This is the reason why JungKyu didn’t want to be your partner. You’re scary.”

 

“I don’t care.”

 

Tiffany mimicking Jessica before unwillingly agree that they gathered here so that they can check on each other answers. NAC is important not just to Jessica but also for Tiffany and hell break lose if the two top students of Sowon all girls Institution lost in a pre-round.

 

“Oh and Fany one more thing.”

 

Tiffany cocked her eyebrows waiting for Jessica to continue.

 

“Don’t tell you footballer girlfriend whatever you just saw between me and Yuri. The last thing I want is her fangirls shoving a banner on my face screaming Yuri is theirs.”

 

…..

 

Yuri climbed up the pool and sat down on the edge while Coach Lim walked towards her with a clipboard in hand. He put on his glasses and read out Yuri’s timing. A satisfied smile forming on her lips when she heard her average timing gone up another 0.2 seconds. Her current timing is 2.06 by now.

 

“2.06 is good. How did you increase your timing like that Yul?”

 

“I don’t know. I just straightened my back, dug deeper into the water and cupped as hard as I can.”

 

Coach Lim was impressed. Yuri is a swimming genius and he knew one day she’s going to overtake the current nation’s record of 2.08 but doing it only 17 is not about hardworks anymore. This kid is seriously a pure genius. He can pictured her at least a place on podiums in Rio.

 

“I have no idea how you did it but keep doing it. You’re going to cause a lot of troubles to other nation’s swimmer in Rio. That is for sure.”

 

“Thanks coach.”

 

“Hey, you deserve it. Heading home after this?”

 

Yuri shook her head and pushed herself up standing not too far from Coach Lim.

 

“Taeyeon has a friendly match this evening and I’m going to watch it.”

 

“Ah, I almost forgot. Tell her I said good luck.”

 

“Will do coach.”

 

“I’ll go first. Enjoy the match.”

 

Yuri bowed down at Coach Lim and he walked away leaving her alone in the indoor pool. Yuri just smile remembering what Coach Lim just said to her. If only he knew that she’d practice what Jessica told her 4 days ago. She looked around and heading towards the locker room where she kept her bag. She took a towel and heading towards the shower room. It’s practically her routine all the time. While she was inside, a girl slipped into the locker room and sat down next to Yuri’s bag waiting for the owner to come out of shower room. Yuri finally done and came out brushed away her wet hair and without even noticing the newcomer, she faced her locker and took out a white shirt and a pair of tracksuits.

 

“Wow, I didn’t know I might seeing Kwon Yuri half right now.”

 

Yuri turned around and saw Jessica looking at her with that wicked grin on her face. Yuri chuckled but at the same time a little bit embarrassed.

 

“You’re not planning something right?”

 

Jessica propped her elbow on her crossed knee and chin on her palm staring at Yuri. She playfully wink earning a blush on Yuri’s cheek.

 

“Ayyy, turn around!”

 

“Yul, whatever that you have I have it too. There’s no use for me turning around.”

 

“TURN AROUND.” Yuri emphasize on every words while gesturing using her fingers so that Jessica will turn around. Jessica rolled her eyes and turned around. Yuri eyed the girl’s back.

 

“Don’t cheat.”

 

“Just wear your clothes.”

 

Yuri took an underwear and quickly wore it along with her trouser. Lucky her, she had worn her sports bra while in the shower so she quickly pulled her towel away and slipped into her white shirt and wear her jacket zipping it up. She then dry her hair using her towel.

 

“Okay, you can turn around now.”

 

“Finally.”

 

Jessica dramatically sigh and turn around facing Yuri whose busy drying her hair. Jessica eyes travel from Yuri’s face down to her body and then down to her leg before coming back up towards her chest and finally landed on her face. An evil smile was evidence on her face.

 

“You’re very curvy.”

 

“No one compliments with cold tone Sica.”

 

“But I’m not just anyone. So get used to it.”

 

Jessica stood up and walked towards Yuri who slowly backing away until her back landed on her locker and Jessica is a few inches away. She gulped nervously.

 

“Ermm, Sica?”

 

Jessica bite her bottom lips and placed her hands on Yuri’s both shoulder. It was visible to Jessica that Yuri looked rather nervous.

 

“You did like this in the pool and I don’t remember you getting nervous so why are you nervous?”

 

Yuri felt like her heart beating so fast when Jessica hands running down her shoulder until she hold onto the zipper and playfully tugging it downwards. It was torturing to Yuri.

 

“I’m always nervous..on dry land.”

 

Jessica raised an eyebrow while tugging the zipper even down. She can hear Yuri’s breathe hitch. Bingo.

 

“You’re only confident in water?”

 

“Yeah. It’s c-comfortable.”

 

Yuri swore she saw Jessica looking at her like she’s devouring her right then. It’s hot but also traumatizing.

 

“You’re not taking revenge because I kind taking advantage of you in the pool Sica?”

 

Jessica palm wanders upwards towards her shoulder again and pushed the jacket down Yuri’s shoulder without even breaking any eye contact with Yuri. She then leaned forward stopping next to Yuri’s ear.

 

“I thought we’re not done yet.”

 

“D-Done?”

 

Yuri felt sweats forming on her forehead when Jessica placed a kiss on her expose side neck.

 

“Let’s take this up another notch.”

 

Jessica run her tongue over the dip between Yuri’s shoulder and neck before gently on it. Yuri closed her eyes when she felt on her skin gently tugging and it.

 

“Oh my god.”

 

Her head falls backward on the locker while Jessica taking her time tasting her skin. It’s undeniably sensual and satisfying for Yuri. Jessica finally released her skin and gave another before pulling away and wrapped her arms around Yuri’s neck. Yuri slowly fluttering her eyes open. She’s breathing hard and Jessica standing so near like this is not helping at all.

 

“We should go now. We don’t want to be late for Taeyeon’s match right?”

 

Jessica entangled her arms and walked towards the door. Yuri was rooted on the floor catching up her breath. She looked to the mirror inside her locker and saw a patch on her skin where Jessica just on. It’s red and it would be purple in a few hours. Yuri quickly cupped the area and looked at Jessica. Jessica turned around still with that wicked grin.

 

“I don’t like sharing Yuri. Bear that in mind. Let’s go?”

 

Did Jessica just declared Yuri is hers? She would have argued but then what’s the point of arguing if she’s enjoying it too? Go to hell with whatever this relationship is.

 

…..

 

“Yes mom. No, I’m really in school watching Taeyeon’s game. You can sent anyone to check on me.”

 

Yuri is currently talking to her mother with Jessica hovering on top of her. She’s trying so hard not to yelp or anything so that her mother wouldn’t find something is wrong with her. Hyori never check on Yuri when she’s with Taeyeon. Jessica who’s straddling on top of Yuri playfully teasing the tan girl by ing her blazer one by one as slow as she can.  

 

“Yes I know. Thank you mom. I’ll be back by tonight.”

 

Yuri quickly ended the call and pushed herself wrapping her hands around Jessica waist pulling her closer. She leaned forward and run her lips along Jessica’s neck earning a soft moan from the latter. She then tailed kisses down her the length of her neck. Jessica grabbed a fist of Yuri’s shirt and pushed Yuri away putting a distance between them. Yuri groaned.

 

“What’s wrong?”

 

“I don’t let stranger into my pants.”

 

“We’re not strangers. I’m Yuri and you’re Jessica.”

 

Yuri leaned forwards capturing her lips again. Her lips was so soft that Jessica almost give in again so she pushed Yuri away once again. Yuri groaned.

 

“I’m desperate Sica. Please.”

 

“Desperate is not a good enough reason to let you in.”

 

“I want you and you clearly want me. That’s why we have this between us. Don’t tell me you don’t feel it?”

 

Jessica placed her finger on Yuri’s lips silencing her. She’s getting turn on too and hell she thinks her underwear is dampen by now. Yuri looked back at her confused to her rejection.

 

“I don’t have with a friend Yul.”

 

“Then we don’t have to be friend. Be my girlfriend?”

 

Yuri thought she’d win this argument when Jessica lips tugged into a smile. She leaned forward and captured Yuri’s lips kissing her hard. Yuri pulled Jessica even closer to her and when things started to heat up again, the girl in front of her pulled away once again. Yuri frowned when Jessica entangled her arms and wear back her blazer before getting out of Taeyeon’s bed. She looked at Yuri while making sure her hair doesn’t look like she just got laid. Yuri is totally confused.

 

“You don’t get into my pants with a half girlfriend proposal Kwon. Work on it then we might revisiting this memory again.”

 

“Serious?”

 

“I am considering but hell I won’t accept it while you’re trying to me.”

 

Yuri’s childish grin is back and she stood up pulling her jacket with her.

 

“Okay then.”

 

Yuri worn back her jacket and leaned towards Jessica making the other girl heart beating like crazy.

 

“Just wait for it. You won’t be able to reject me anymore.”