Taking The Risk

Dream High

“We did.”

 

Tiffany eyes grew wider but soon replaced by her famous crescent eye smile and loud clapping. It echoed around the empty class room almost gathering attention from people around in the café. Jessica rolled her eyes and let out a groan.

 

“Shut it Fany.”

 

“What? I’m seriously happy to know that. Finally.”

 

Jessica leaned forward as she took a sip from her cup of coffee thinking of her conversation with Yuri earlier this day. It brings smile on her face as she recalled that memory.

 

FLASHBACK

 

Jessica watched as Yuri chest rising up and down coming down from whatever pleasure hit her. It is satisfying to know that she can make her come like that too. Plus after what Yuri did, she just had to return the favor. She’s laying on her side as her right hand placed around Yuri’s neck gently caressing the smooth skin of her girlfriend’s.

 

“You’re okay?”

 

Yuri let out a satisfying smile. It was intense that it took her breath away and breathing was never a problem for her.

 

“Yeah I’m okay. Too okay I guess.”

 

Jessica giggled as Yuri looked way too happy over this.

 

“You’re the reason why I’m tired Yul.”

 

Yuri grin as she grab hold of Jessica’s hand on her neck bringing to her lips and gently kissing it while staring lovingly back.

 

“Same here. You just took my breath away and mind you, I have a great lung capacity.”

 

“Confident are we?”

 

“Always.” Yuri pushed herself up as she hovered on top of Jessica again. Jessica wrapped her arms around Yuri neck pulling her nearer as she claimed her lips once again. It taste heavenly each time and it’s making her addict to it.

 

“I think I’m in love with your lips too.”

 

Yuri groaned. She pulls away eyeing hard on Jessica.

 

“You’re again.”

 

Jessica leaned forward towards Yuri. She was sure their faces only an inch away.

 

“Who said I’m not?”

 

“You’re going to kill me someday with all these teasing.”

 

“Aren’t it all in the play book?”

 

Yuri gulped as Jessica fingers rubbing the back of her neck sending shivers down her spine.

 

“Baby, I need to pull away.” Jessica could only smile as Yuri pulled back and just settle next to her but Yuri made sure her left hand placed just below her waist pulling them both closer.

 

“Giving up?”

 

“More like catching up my breath. We’ve been at it for almost 5 hours. I’m worn out already.”

 

“True.”

 

They were just staring at each other as they enjoyed having each other warmth to warmth like this.

 

“Sica, can I ask you something?”

 

She nodded not really bothered by it. It’s normal. Yuri pondered for a while as she do remember what Sooyoung told her the first time she saw Jessica. But tonight had shown otherwise. She tried remain as calm as possible not wanting to anger her girlfriend.

 

“Uh Sooyoung told me that..urmm you… uhh this is hard..”

 

“That I’m a ?”

 

Yuri felt like a jerk right now and it’s not helping that she kind of stuttering when she asked that. Jessica might take it in a bad way.

 

“Sica I…”

 

“Are you disappointed that I’m not?”

 

“No! Just so you know, I don’t care. It doesn’t matter.”

 

Jessica lips tugged into a small smile as she caressing Yuri’s cheek hoping to calm her girlfriend down. Yuri panicking is something she’s not surprise. There were rumors that she heard about herself. One of it about her being a and there were a lot of people want to pop her cheery she guess.

 

“I’m not a .”

 

“Hey, you don’t have to explain yourself. I’m not either so I’m fine and totally okay.”

 

“No one knows about it not even Tiffany. I just let people talking about it and don’t bother giving any comments.”

 

“Why didn’t you tell Fany?”

 

“No reason.”

 

Yuri really want to ask how did she lost it considering that Jessica look okay answering this but then there’s this side of her that she knew would be so jealous once Jessica told her the story.

 

“I really don’t want to know with whom since I might be so jealous about it. So let’s stop.”

 

“How about you?” God. Can she really be this bold and asked her while she just want to distract her away from the topic?

 

“Sica, can we not go there?”

 

She didn’t answered but keep her eyes on Yuri. It was a deafening silence for a few seconds before she turned around with her back facing Yuri and guided Yuri’s arm around her waist hugging her from behind.

 

“It’s almost 6 Yul. You don’t have to go back?”

 

Yuri looked around and grabbed her wrist watch. Jessica is right. It’s almost 6 and she only have an hour before her parents woke up and find him not in her room. Yuri pushed herself up and scrambled over the room for all her clothes that she just threw everywhere. Jessica chuckled as she sat on the bed with the bed sheet covering her body. It’s really funny watching Yuri going all over the room trying to find her clothes.

 

“Sica, stop laughing! Get dress. I’ll sent you home.”

 

“This secret dating looks promising. So who’s booking whom?”

 

“Sica…. Please get dress? Please baby?”

 

Jessica playfully winked as she get out bed and let the bed sheet pooling around her legs earning a lustful gaze from Yuri who actually stopped and stay still as she’s drooling over this beauty. She can just get Yuri’s attention in a snap pleased her. Know the way to hold onto your girlfriend is something she sure she had no problem with. Jessica ignored Yuri’s eyes on her as she started picking up her clothes while showing Yuri the good side of her body. Yuri shook her head and rubbed her face.

 

“Now we reach the point where you can tease me with your body too? Seriously Sica?”

 

“Can’t take it?”

 

“ no.”

 

“Good. I have an upper hand over you.”

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

Jessica snapped back to reality when Tiffany waved her hand in front of her face trying to get her attention. She playfully pushed her friend’s hand. Tiffany grin.

 

“To see you actually not paying any attention speaks volume Jess.”

 

She just replied with a smile totally agreeing over it. To be honest, when she get together with Yuri, she knew she’s going to be content but this feeling make her heart fluttering even more and beat even fast. It’s crazy.

 

“So?”

 

Jessica raised an eyebrow as Tiffany leaned forward with that wiggling eyebrows that she swore her bestfriend learn from Taeyeon.

 

“So what?”

 

“No details?”

 

“I told you already. We had .”

 

“I know that but I need more details. Like if she’s good in bed? Does her body is your taste?”

 

“She’s good.”

 

Tiffany frowned with Jessica lack of answer.

 

“That’s it? She’s good?”

 

“She’s good. That’s it. I’m not sharing information with you.”

 

“But I’m your bestfriend! We share things.”

 

“Not including my privacy and between what happen to me and Yuri is call privacy Fany.”

 

Tiffany huffed in disappointment. She folded her arms protesting against Jessica privacy idea. The latter just ignored the girl sitting in front of her and drink her morning coffee again. It’s her favorite and Yuri’s too. How coincidence is that? Not very much.

 

……

 

Yuri has another training at evening so she decided that maybe she can have lunch with Jessica before heading to the indoor pool. That would make her girlfriend happy and so does she. Where should she go? Jessica texted her earlier saying she’s out having breakfast with Tiffany since the latter is bored and Taeyeon has a training. Maybe they would hang outs for a while in the mall so Yuri decided just to have lunch over there. Easier.

 

“Yuri.”

 

Yuri put away her school book as she heard her father calling her name. She turned around and found him standing near her door. She gulped but stand up anyway.

 

“Yes dad?”

 

“I have a few things to talk with you. Let’s go to the study room.”

 

His tone is as usual but Yuri sense something is wrong. She came home on time this morning before her parents came out of their room. He couldn’t have caught her before that right?

 

“Yes dad.”

 

She dare not to say no but followed her father from behind as they go around the corner and entering the study room. SangWoo sat down on one of the single couch while Yuri sat on another couch creating distance between her and her father. SangWoo put on his reading glasses and take today newspaper. He started flipping through the news while Yuri waiting anxiously for him to start.

 

“Have you read today news Yuri?”

 

Yuri shook her head as if her father can see her. Realizing that he hadn’t lifted his head up from reading, she speak up.

 

“Not yet daddy.”

 

He remain expressionless and placed down the newspaper on the table opening at a specific page. There’s a news about a sport women with a scandal. She frowned. SangWoo cleared his throat and leaned back on the couch.

 

“She was a great athlete to be honest and deem to have a bright future in front of her. But love ruined that and now look where she is? No future and no family.”

 

His word struck hard on Yuri as she realized what he’s talking about. Did he found out already about Jessica? No, it can’t be. SangWoo studied his daughter expression and gritted his teeth when Yuri face suddenly became pale. It wasn’t so hard to put Yuri in a difficult situation so he decided he should just put her in a situation and probably cornering her around a few topics.

 

“W-What is it got anything to do with me?”

 

She’s stuttering and she mentally scolding herself.

 

“I’m just saying Yuri. I’m reminding you of the future you might be in if you can’t stay focus on the path that we have chosen for you. Look at her. She have nothing anymore. We both don’t want you to end up the way she did. It’s not worth the fight Yuri.”

 

Yuri was about to answer but SangWoo beat her to it and continued.

 

“Remember, you can only choose one and we both know which one. Don’t disappoint me.”

 

SangWoo stood up and walked out of the study room leaving Yuri thinking about what he just said. Now he knew the source of the problem, he can finally find the culprit behind it. Whoever it is, he will put an end to this. Not even Yuri can change anything.

 

…..

 

Tiffany had left the mall with Taeyeon who came and took her out for a date. Thankfully, her training ended early since her coach is satisfied with everyone commitment. So he let them go early and enjoy the weekend. Jessica had promise Yuri to meet her here so she didn’t go home and just sat down conveniently eating ice cream while waiting for the girl. Her view suddenly blocked by two pair of palms covering her eyes and she smile when she heard the voice she’s so familiar with.

 

“Don’t move or I’ll kiss you.”

 

Jessica chuckled as Yuri tried suppressing her voice hoping Jessica wouldn’t recognize her. She somehow played along with it.

 

“How many kisses if I move my hand?” as Jessica flail her hands earning a grin from Yuri.

 

“Two.” She leaned down and kissed Jessica on the cheek twice from behind.

 

“Hrmmm..” Jessica tapped her chin thinking what she should do next as Yuri anticipated her movement.

 

“How about now?” She grabbed Yuri hands on her eyes and pulled it apart before turning around facing the girl behind her.

 

“You earn this.” Yuri leaned forward and claimed Jessica’s soft lips into her own. Jessica smile into the kiss as she let Yuri’s hand go and placed it on the nape of her neck. They were in public and Yuri just ignored that fact and kissing her like no one else matter. It is always heavenly each time they kiss. The taste somehow getting better each time. Jessica almost moan when Yuri her bottom lips but then pulled away so that she can still be civilize in public. A wide grin plastered on the tan girl’s face while Jessica a little flustered by that kiss.

 

“I’m sorry I’m late.”

 

“Fany just left a few minutes ago with Taeyeon. I didn’t wait for too long.”

 

Yuri mouth formed into an O shape before she sat down next to Jessica and took a bite of the shorter girl ice cream.

 

“Orange. I like it.” Jessica just watched as Yuri keep on eating her ice cream. This is the closest they can be before without the kissing part but looking as Yuri taking the initiative today is kind of frightening her a little.

 

“Yul?”

 

“Hrmm?” Yuri really enjoying the ice cream while Jessica just holding it for her to eat.

 

“First the kiss and now this? People are going to notice.”

 

Yuri stopped eating as she looked at Jessica glued on her girlfriend brown eyes. It’s one of her favorite parts of Jessica. Should she tell her about SangWoo weird behavior? Yuri held Jessica’s free hand and smile.

 

“I just want to have a great time with you and be a good girlfriend.”

 

“To the expense of your parents might know about us? I don’t like where is this heading to, Yul.”

 

Yuri sighed as she’s still contemplating on whether she should tell Jessica about it or not. Take the risk or don’t? It’s hard to decide.

 

“I thought you want this? Us being like any other couple? I want it too so that’s why I’m doing this.”

 

“But they…” Yuri shushed her by placing her finger on Jessica luscious lips. She’s tempted to kiss it again but held back since she might draw some unnecessary attention towards them.

 

“I know what I’m doing Sica. Trust me.”

 

The way Yuri said it that brings more worries for her. But Yuri look so determine about it so asking the opposite might change the atmosphere. She didn’t want that.

 

“I trust you but can’t a girl have a little insecurities going on?”

 

“If it is just a little then okay. I’m okay with it.”

 

Yuri pushed herself up along with Jessica. She intertwined their fingers together. Jessica didn’t know why suddenly she’s feeling a flustered. Maybe because they are in public and Yuri is taking that risk for her. That didn’t go unnoticed by her girlfriend who pinched her cheek and grinning so much.

 

“Ow, my girlfriend is a little shy.”

 

“Shut up Yul.” Jessica almost slapping Yuri with her ice cream but hold back before she does. Yuri took the ice cream from Jessica hand and ate it in one bite earning a wide eyes from the other girl.

 

“Yul!” Her face looks so red by now that she look like a tomato. Yuri can’t wipe off the grin from her face but she pulled Jessica towards her and peck her lips.

 

“Before you look even redder, let’s grab some lunch.”

 

Jessica unconsciously pouted and Yuri for sure knew for the first time, she won their teasing game and it was priceless. The feelings of beating Jessica made it all worth the risk taken. She got to see a different side of Jessica today and she wouldn’t trade it with anything else. Even with her father warning. Go to hell with that. This is what she want.