My prize

Dream High

Lets get the votes up to 100 shall we? hehe

 

3 years ago.

 

Jessica knew what she’s getting into. A private institution like Suwon All Girls isn’t really going to be easy but she had put her thought straight over it. She worked her off in junior high so that she’ll be able to go there and finish her education over at that place. It was known that to enter Suwon, you’ll either have talents in sports or soar in academics. She’s not good in sports so she opt on taking academics qualification exam a week ago. The result will be announce today. Hopefully she’ll get what it takes to be in. Krystal, her sister peeking over from outside and saw Jessica staring into space.

 

“Hey, Jess?”

 

Jessica came back to her senses as Krystal walks in and sat down on her study chair. She look straight into Jessica’s eyes as if trying to find answers to a few questions raised in her mind since a year now. Jessica pull a pillow and hug it while waiting for Krystal to say anything.

 

“I’ve been wanting to ask like the longest time but I couldn’t find a time to do so. Can I ask you like right now?”

 

“Shoot.”

 

Krystal take a deep breath. With Jessica, you need to ask the right question or she’ll give you a shady answer.

 

“Why do you want to change school? I mean you’re the top in our school. Your chances to get into college is higher in our school rather in Suwon. It’ll be wasting your efforts. It took all your time to be on top Jess. I’m worried.”

 

Jessica understand her sister reason to be worried. Her parents too. They do support her decision but there were times when they subtlety gave a hint that they not really liking the idea. She however didn’t explain why she wanted to go to Suwon All Girls Institution. It’s a big secret that no one know.

 

“It’s not like that Soojung. I just want to test myself. You know how bad I am few years back right? I’m trying to keep the challenge fresh. That’s it.”

 

Krystal is sceptical over it and Jessica notice the sign like when she raising both her eyebrows with that twitching left eye. It lying to Krystal.

 

“Okay I’ll tell you. Remember when I received my first grade in high school?”

 

“Yeah, you were crying a lot I think.”

 

Jessica slightly tilting her head as she remembering that unfortunate day. She wasn’t born genius in academics so when her friends were doing so well, there’s a slight envy coming from not being able to perform the way they did. But that evening on the same day change everything. It became her reason to try harder.

 

“I promise someone that I’m going fly the paper plane together with her. I’m keeping that promise.”

 

Krystal look confused and Jessica don’t blame her sister. She’s not ready to really telling the whole story. One day she might but not now.

 

“Uh.. I’m still confused Jess.”

 

Jessica giggling as Krystal face screaming cute. A sudden intrusion from her mother startled the two siblings.

 

“Did you check the result, Sooyeon? It’s already out.”

 

Her parents like calling their child with their Korean name rather than their English names. Jessica quickly grab her laptop and open the lid. She get into the web and click on the link that she already bookmarked before. Her hands trembling as she typing her ID and password. The page started loading to the right page she wanted. Her eyes scanning towards the bold letter on screen.

 

Name : Jessica Sooyeon Jung.

 

Status: Qualified. Expecting registration.

 

Tears pooling her eyes as she reread that line. Krystal look over the screen.

 

“Jess did it mom!”

 

Seungyon felt like crying as she held her daughter in her arms. Despite not really fond of Jessica decision of changing school, she’s as proud of a mother she can be right now. Her daughter happiness is everything to her.

 

…..

 

“Where are you taking me Yul?”

 

Yuri didn’t say a word but held Jessica’s left hand as she drives down the road smoothly in her car. Oh and she had her girlfriend blindfolded so that Jessica had no idea where they are going. It should be a surprise for her after all the boring school dates they had.

 

“Yul the last time you try surprising me, we ended up in a hotel room and have one of the most not romantic . I lost my confidence in your ability to pick a decent dating spot.”

 

Yuri laughed it loud as she remembered how her plan backfired. Well Jessica is at fault too since she ruin the date. It was funny how her perfect plan got thrown out of the window in an instant.

 

“Any place with you is romantic enough for me, Sica.”

 

Jessica purposely exhale loudly earning even louder laugh from Yuri who obviously enjoying this conversation.

 

“It’s true. Anywhere with you is fine by me.”

 

“Even when I poop? Would it be romantic to you lover girl?”

 

Yuri steal a kiss from Jessica when she was sure that the road is clear. Jessica push Yuri’s face away creating distance between them. The small teasing between them including pushing, tickling and Jessica final attack; biting Yuri’s arm.

 

“Ow Sica! Ow! Stop biting me!”

 

“Serve you right, ert. That is for tickling me without permission.”

 

Yuri rub the spot where Jessica just bit and complain about how on earth can Jessica still can find her arm despite can’t see.

 

“Sica, I need my arms to win competition so that I can always claiming prizes from you.”

 

Jessica huffed and folded her arms as Yuri grinning almost reaching her ears. She saw Jessica making faces. One thing about her girlfriend that she learnt was Jessica didn’t like it when she had no idea what’s going on and right now with her blind folded, she felt a little bit insecure. Yuri raise her right arm and wrapping it around Jessica shoulder bringing them closer together. Jessica didn’t fight but resting her head on Yuri’s shoulder. They moulded perfectly together and it please her a lot. Yuri kiss her forehead as she keeps her eyes on the road.

 

“I love you Yul.”

 

Yuri is a little taken back with Jessica sudden confession. She knows Jessica love her but her girlfriend is not someone who express her feelings a lot so to hear it right now is making her heart fluttering in a good way.

 

“I know. You love me because I’m awesome and good looking right?”

 

Yuri can be funny if she wants too. Jessica pinched her girlfriend tummy earning a mouthful of hissing from the latter.

 

“I’m serious. Fine. I won’t say it again.”

 

Yuri was expecting Jessica to pull away but the latter didn’t so she did what she knew would please her. Yuri kiss her forehead again and caressing her side waist.

 

“Baby, I love you more than you ever love me.”

 

“That’s not possible.”

 

Yuri frown. She can’t see Jessica expression since she need to focus on the road.

 

“Why it’s not possible?”

 

“It’s a secret.”

 

“What?”

 

Jessica didn’t answer as she closed her eyes and hoping the long journey is long enough for her to fall asleep and stop Yuri from asking further. It is still not the right time to reveal everything, yet.

 

…..

 

She had no idea for how long has she been asleep and how far had they travelled, but as soon as she woken up, she was in Yuri’s embrace on a bed; a fluffy one and Yuri’s café inches away from her with her signature sleeping posture; her tongue slightly sticking out. Jessica smile as Yuri look so serenade sleeping with her. The beast in pool is so cute on bed. But then reality sink in as she remembered that as far as she knows, Yuri’s plan had nothing to do with spending time in hotel. Or it is? Did Yuri plan to have her in a random hotel room again? Oh Kwon Yuri, the so unromantic girl she ever dated. Jessica let her hand resting on Yuri waist as she pinched it hard. Yuri eyes widen and in the midst of pulling away, she falls from bed down on the floor with a loud thud. Jessica cover with her hand.

 

“Oh my god! I’m so sorry!”

 

Yuri groaned as she rub the back of her head. Thankfully she didn’t fall hard or she might ended up in hospital unconscious. She open her eyes and saw Jessica peeking from the bed with a sorry expression written all over her face.

 

“Sica, why did you do that for?”

 

Jessica really feels sorry for Yuri. She didn’t expect Yuri to fall from bed and hit her head on the floor.

 

“I..I was surprise. You’re okay Yul?”

 

Yuri pushed herself up from the floor as she keep on rubbing the back of her head. Jessica quickly help the tan girl to sit on the bed as she replace Yuri’s hand with her own and keep on rubbing where her head hurts.

 

“Other than being smart, a tease and violent, what else should I know about you baby?”

 

Jessica pondered for a while knowing that she might have just ruin the evening for them. Then an idea came to her mind. Jessica grab Yuri’s face as she held it gently in her hands; eyes staring into each other soul. Jessica leans forward and paused just before their lips touching.

 

“I’m a good kisser.”

 

Then their lips met in a very familiar way sending chills down their spine. The tenderness of Yuri’s lips against her making her heart beating faster. Yuri responding by grabbing Jessica waist as she lowering her girlfriend down on the bed as she hovered on top carefully not putting her weight on her. Yuri open just enough for their tongue to interlocking and dancing in a perfect rhythm. The familiarity is endearing and overpowering. Jessica place her palm on Yuri’s front as she gently pushing the latter away separating the two from taking this into another stage. They were both breathless as they were staring into each other eyes.

 

“If you’re claiming your prize right now Kwon, I forbid you doing it in a hotel just like last time.”

 

Jessica just have to say it. Yuri flash her familiar calming smile as she tucks a few strands of Jessica’s hair behind her ear.

 

“You were sleeping soundly when we arrived. I don’t have the heart to wake you up so I booked a room. I want you to have a proper rest before we start our date for the day.”

 

And her sweet talker Yuri is back once again. The one that can melt her like a puddle literally.

 

…..

 

“Sica, I welcome you to Herb Garden!”

 

Yuri childishly introduce Jessica to the place they are. It wasn’t really a garden but it’s actually an herb farm. Yuri had thought it over and with all the crowds in Seoul, escaping Seoul and entering the rural area sounded like a great idea. She held her hand out for Jessica to take and the latter do so as they paid their registration fees. It wasn’t that expensive so it was ideal for both of them. Yuri guided her inside the garden as Jessica eyes widen with a scenery of beautiful plants with different colours surrounding the area where they stood.

 

“This is so…amazing. How did you find this place?”

 

Yuri rubbed her chin proud of her effort of course after interrogating Sooyoung. Thanks to her friend, she was told that this is a great location for relaxing.

 

“Sooyoung told me about this place. I’m busy with swimming competitions and you’re busy with NATs so I thought I can arrange a date for us here. When you said I can have you anyway I want, I knew I can use that to bring you here without worries. We can both have some relaxing time together.”

 

Jessica felt her eyes pooling with tears. Yuri is actually cares about her and she makes an effort just so they can escape everything for a day and come here to relax. Yuri looked down and shook her head towards Jessica.

 

“Hey, I forbid you to cry. I’m doing this because I love you. So smile.”

 

Jessica inhale and exhale calming herself down. Yuri keep on smiling as she held her hand again and guiding her deeper into the garden. They stop as Yuri take out her smartphone and held it high in front of them. Jessica understood her girlfriend intention and hug Yuri by the waist as she take a self-portrait of them. She brings the phone down and both of them saw their smiling faces on the screen.

 

“You’re a photogenic Sica. This come out awesome. I’m making this my wallpaper.”

 

Jessica let Yuri be as she knelt down admiring all the colourful flower herbs around them. It’s really fascinating. One of the garden worker came and greets them.

 

“Is this your first time here?”

 

“Yes we are. I’m Yuri.”

 

The boy glanced at Yuri as he somehow recognize that face. Kwon Yuri? His eyes widen as he held Yuri’s hand while staring at Yuri with sparkling emitting from his eyes.

 

“You’re Kwon Yuri the swimmer?! Wow!”

 

Yuri awkwardly laugh as the boy looking way too excited. Jessica huffed in displease as she pulls Yuri’s hand away and hold the boys hand shaking it hard.

 

“I’m Jessica Jung.”

 

The boy winced a little as Jessica squeezing his hand. Yuri saw it and quickly interrupting the two.

 

“She’s my girlfriend.”

 

The boy squalling loudly as he shook Jessica hand so fast.

 

“Oh my god! I met Yuri’s girlfriend!”

 

Both girls looking rather surprise by the boy’s reaction but Jessica cleared gaining the boy attention who hasn’t stopping from being dramatically happy meeting the two of them. Okay Yuri of course but her? That’s weird.

 

“Oh sorry! I’m too happy finally meeting the two of you!”

 

Yuri wave her hand in a calm manner telling him its okay. Jessica let go of his hand.

 

“It’s okay. We’re here to relax.”

 

“Relaxing? Ah you must go to our spa treatment program. I’ll guarantee you 100% satisfaction!”

 

“A spa?” Jessica curiously ask since it’s kind of random. The boy smile.

 

“Here in our garden, our spa use herbs planted here and mind you that we have all sorts of herbs ready for our guest. Our spa remedies are design to suit our customer taste. The two of you should go for it.”

 

“Want to do it Sica?”

 

To be honest, Jessica is not a fan of a spa treatment especially when you have to be completely and a stranger touching your body. But the moment her eyes laid upon Yuri’s sparkling eyes, she knew she can’t say no. Plus Yuri plan for today’s date and she just didn’t want to disappoint her.

 

“And we have a couple spa too. What do you say?”

 

Oh the famous Kwon Yuri puppy face attack. Sigh.

 

“Fine. A couple spa should be okay.”

 

“Hooray! Let me take the two of you to a journey that you’ll never forget!”

 

…..

 

The two of them stood in front of each other. It’s really awkward for Jessica since they’re not in bed making out.

 

“This is so awkward Yul. I bet you’ve planned this before.”

 

Yuri grin as she took a towel and help covering Jessica body with it.

 

“As much as I like seeing you , I don’t like it when others get to see what’s mine.”

 

“It’s your idea.”

 

“I know.”

 

Yuri finished wrapping the towel around Jessica and took another in hand as for herself. She sat down on one of the massaging bed and pat them empty space next to her. Jessica rolled her eyes as she just followed Yuri.

 

“If by the end of this massaging session and I’m still not relax, you owe me Kwon.”

 

Yuri tilted her head as she placed few kisses down Jessica’s luscious neck.

 

“Trust me. You will enjoy this.”

 

….

 

“How’s the massage Ms Kwon?”

 

One of the worker ask Yuri as she’s leading Jessica and her into another room. Yuri politely smile although there were a few instances where she almost scream her lungs out when the massage girl kneed her back. It was so painful. Jessica almost bursting into a giggling fits because of how funny Yuri look like. Thankfully for her, her massage girl is so gently that she did enjoy her session. They said Yuri had a few veins that’s tangled up and it required the massage girl to be rough on her. Yuri was ready to kick the girl away from her but stop when Jessica gently squeeze her hand assuring her that she’s there with her. Yuri inwardly sigh.

 

“I-It was okay.”

 

“I’m glad you like it. Ah here we are.”

 

The girl handed Yuri a key card earning a confused look from both girls. The worker politely smile and explain.

 

“This is a private sauna room. Only one couple each room. People tend to have privacy and here in our spa we respect it. So don’t worry. Enjoy your time.”

 

Jessica is indeed sceptical over it but just follow Yuri’s lead and entered the sauna room together. The door lock the way a hotel room use to do. It was pitch black so Yuri placed the key card in the slot.

 

“Here goes nothing.”

 

The sauna room lighten up and in a middle of the room there’s a huge bathtub.

 

“Why there’s a bathtub in a sauna room? Did they trying to fool us?”

 

Yuri rubbed her chin trying to solve this mystery but gave up and drop her towel on the rack as she gets into the bathtub. Surprisingly, the water felt nice. It’s soothing. She let her back leans on the bathtub wall as she closed her eyes totally liking the mood.

 

“SIca, get in. This is so nice.”

 

Jessica can see how Yuri is enjoying this. To hell with the sauna concept. She put away her towel too and get into the bathtub next to Yuri. Yuri was right. The moment her body sink into the water, there’s this nice and comfort feeling surrounding her. It’s breathtakingly great to be inside.

 

“Oh god, you were right. This is ing nice.”

 

“See, I told you. It’s something.”

 

The two enjoy the comfort of the water as they make themselves comfortable in the tub. But there’s a trick to the room. The room is full of pheromones scent and the water is mixed up with pheromone liquid that after a long research done by the owner of the garden, can actually creating a sensation that no human can resist. The longer you stay inside, the better. 5 minutes into it and Jessica felt her body radiating heat and it made her skin tingling for no reason. It felt like something is poking below her skin but she can’t do anything about it. She wanted it to stop but at the same her body reacting to it. The tingling travel all over her body as she arch her back.

 

“Yu..ri.”

 

Jessica called Yuri’s name as her hands travel around her body following the tingling sensation. Yuri opened her eyes and saw Jessica touching herself, eyes closed, mouth slightly open and back arching.

 

“What… Sica?”

 

There’s something wrong with her body and Jessica knows it. Something in this room triggering this effects. But what is it? She moaned when the heat suddenly change course heading downwards between her legs. Yuri quickly turn around looking a little worried. Jessica rolled her eyes back as she felt her right hand cupping her own chest massaging it in front of Yuri. Yuri mouth hanging open as she saw her own girlfriend touching herself in front of her. Jessica slightly open her eyes and saw Yuri looking back at her. Yuri’s seems not affected by whatever in this room.

 

“Oh…”

 

She moaned again as her free hand cupping her own private area. Whatever this is, she’s succumbing to it.

 

“Baby, what’s wrong?”

 

Yuri tone sounded unsure what’s going on. Jessica is herself but also not herself at the moment. She was about to get out of the tub and make that emergency call when Jessica grab her hand and shake her head. Her eyes looking straight into Yuri’s.

 

“You n-need.. to f-finish this.”

 

“W-What?”

 

Jessica guided Yuri’s hand towards her core and kissed her hard on the mouth. Yuri almost falls down on her. It swished the water around them but Jessica didn’t care and it seems Yuri too. She replace Jessica’s hand with hers as she gently massaging her left . Jessica unknowingly her lips as her hand travel to touch Yuri’s. Yuri then replacing her hand with as her tongue twirling and her girlfriend nub getting it harder each time. Jessica arch her back in please the way Yuri is treating her right now. Yuri have no idea if she’s wet or not due to the water around them but she bets Jessica is by the look of her face.

 

“Sica, get your bum on the ledge.”

 

Jessica had no strength to resist whatever charm is this and just listening well. She rose up from the water and sat on the ledge. Yuri spread her legs out as she leaned forward and hard on her core expecting a loud scream from Jessica and to her happiness, Jessica did screaming hard. The was short but Yuri can sense she can get Jessica off. She change from to hard then back at before going forth and back between and nibbling assaulting her girlfriend anyway she possibly could. It didn’t take long for Jessica’s body to shake as she cums hard into Yuri’s mouth who happily lapping every drop of it. Jessica is breathing hard and she’s a bit sensitive but Yuri’s tongue felt so good right now that she just want her to continue ing her senseless.

 

“Oh !”

 

Jessica came hard again despite Yuri not really doing anything other than plunging two digits inside of her. Her wall clench so tight that she came hard. Jessica push Yuri’s head slightly away as she’s trying to get her breathing again.

 

“Yul..wait.. let me breathe.”

 

The pheromones finally kicking in Yuri’s system as Jessica witnesses a very bothered and lust Yuri looking back at her. It felt like Yuri is ready to devour her whole and she’s not going to get the rest she needed by today. She’s going to be extra sore by the end of this session and Yuri would have that dreamy look again; her girlfriend post ritual.