Mark the Kingka

Leave me alone, Mark Tuan!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Josephine's POV

You got that James Dean daydream look in your eye~
And I got that red lip, classic thing that you like~
And when we go crashing down, we come back every time~
'Cause we never go out of style, we never go out of style~
You've got that long hair slick back, white t-shirt~
And I got that good girl faith and a tight little skirt~
And when we go crashing down, we come back every time~
'Cause we never go out of style, we never go out of style~

I wake up at the sound of my alarm. Its 6.30am now. Wondering why I woke up so early??

I'm going to school today!!

Ugh, new school, new friends, new fakers.

"I'll make sure you marry me!!" Mark's words yesterday suddenly appeared in my head. What is that dude thinking about? I scoffed and leave my bed haeding towards my bathroom.

I quickly clean my face and brush my teeth. I tie my hair up in a messy bun without changing my pajama. I went out of my room to grab breakfast before going to school.

I smell something good! 

I quickly run downstairs and head straight to the kitchen without looking anywhere else. I quickly hug my mom who is cooking from behind and give her a kiss on her left cheek.

"Morning mom!" I greeted and smiled.

"Yah! You scare me!" My mom scolded.

"Why are you cooking today?? Where is our maid?" I asked

"Our maids are here. But I want to cook for you today because its been a long time you've tasted my cook" Mom answered

"Aww thats so sweet. Thanks mom!" I peck her cheek and left to get some milk for myself.

"Oh dear I forgot to serve Mark drinks. Would you please pour a cup of orange for him? He's been waiting for you since 6." I stared at mom with confusion.

"Huh? Mark?" 

"Yes dear. He is outside in the living room now" Mom said

I ran to the living room and saw that guy laying on the couch.

"What are you doing here Mark?" I asked

He quickly sat up and look at me. He flashed me a smile "Yo! Good morning~"

I gave him a what-are-you-doing-here look.

"Could you greet me first girl? My mom asked, no, ordered, no no, FORCED me to fetch you to school since its your first day there." He rolled his eyes and lay back on the couch. "But seriously? Winnie the pooh??" He eyed me up and down.

 

"Shut up." I rolled my eyes. "What do you want to drink??" I asked "And why are you behaving like its your house here?" I eyed him. Laying on my couch like a pig with his uniform messy and left ed on top " and school start at 8, why are you here so early??????" I added

"Because it is my second house???" He answered "and no thanks. I don't usually take anything for breakfast. Ask my mom. She said I better come here

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter