Divorce????

Leave me alone, Mark Tuan!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Josephine’s POV

The celebration was weird, it was for us right?? But there’s not even a picture or our names in the ballroom.

“Mark, are you sure this is organised by our parents?” I whispered to him

“Y-yeah, mom called me yesterday and told me about this” he scratch his head. Weirdo

“But why didn’t my parents say anything about it to me???”

“Babe, just trust me okay??? The emcee will call us up later, no worries, just smile as usual, there’s no media here to so you can be yourself. And I promise you , you will enjoy this later” he smiled and pinched my cheek. I’m still upset with him. He said he already saw what happened that day but why is he still hanging out with that ? Because she is y?? Whatever, let’s talk about that after this event.

“Let’s have a seat there” Mark dragged me and we sat down looking around. There were lots of people here, but I don’t know most of them “Hey, why are there so many unknown faces here??”

“Owh, all the guest staying in this hotel were invited here” I nodded at his answer “Babe, why did you change your hair color??” he tried to start a conversation

“Because I’m bored?” I answered while smiling back to some guests that were smiling to me.

“Why would someone change their hair color just because they are bored??” he chuckled

“Because changing hair color and hair treatment would eat up 4-5 hours. Someone ditched me for his date and since I’ve nothing to do, why not spend some of my time relaxing there?” I answered without looking at him

“Ouch, that hurts babe..are you jealous??” I just ignored him. “I guess silence means yes??” he grinned and I smacked his arm “Ouchh!!” he rubbed his arm, “but babe, I tricked her so you don’t have to worry! I only like you okay??”

“Trick??” I asked “What did you do?”

“U-Uhh, let’s see later okay? Just know it’s a revenge for hurting you” he said and I grabbed his arm “You won’t do anything stupid right , Mark??” I glared at him and he just grinned.

 I saw Angel coming from a distance so I scooted closer to Mark and held his arm . “Awww babe are you cold???” he grinned and I just nod my head. Showtime~

“Come closer,” he said and hugged me from my side and I rest my head on his chest.

“Mark oppa!!” the furious Angel appears. “Oh, hi Angel” well, he sounds not interested to me..  Is he sick of her now? Whatever, not like I like her though “I was searching for you everywhere! Why wouldn’t you answer your phone?!” she complained “Oh, I guess I left it in my room” he answered while I just look her. Her dress was short and revealing too much. Suit her though. .

“Oppa why are you with her??? And why are you hugging her” Her? Wow, so polite. Didn’t she know I’m married to Mark? It should be written in the invitation right?? I smiled when Mark held my hand. “She’s my date for tonight, she’s cold so I’m warming her up” he answered and hugged me tighter and I think I saw fire around that . “I doubt she’s cold. You ditched me for her?” she look at me and I just smirk at her.

“Her name is Josephine. I didn’t ditch you. She asked me out first” Mark sounds stern and I looked at him. Since when did I ask you out????? “Fine, but you should accompany me tonight oppa, I’m alone here~” she whined and I rolled my eyes. I guess she doesn’t even mind snatching people’s husband cause she’s a .

“Sorry but I gotta accompany my date tonight” Mark said and I mentally kissed him for saying that. Glad he didn’t leave me alone tonight. At least not here in our celebration.

“But if I got her permission will you follow me?” she asked and Mark nodded. What the hell Mark. “So Josephine, do you mind if I borrow Mark for tonight?” she fold her arms and look at me. Is that a way to ask for permission?

“No. Find your own date. Mark is mine tonight” I peck Mark’s cheek and smirked at her.

“Oppa she wouldn’t allow me!!” she complain

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter