What is love?

Leave me alone, Mark Tuan!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Josephine’s POV

“Are you jealous??” Mark asked and leaned closer to my face.

“Nope” I replied without any hesitation and he scrunched his face.

“Yah, you don’t even hesitate a little!” he complained and I just laughed at him. “Why should I hesitate? I’m stating the truth” I laughed and he frowned deeper.

“Yah, you’re testing my patience right now” he said and I looked at him, “what?” I asked

“You really don’t get jealous at all when there are so many girls surrounding me??” he asked “answer me honestly” he added. I look at him. Jealous? Am I?

“I don’t know? What is jealous? How am I supposed to know if I’m jealous?” I tilted my head and looked at him to receive a long sigh. “You’re such a kiddie” Mark said and hugged me tighter on the waist. “I’m~~” I said and nuzzled my face on his chest, taking in his scent.

“Yah, kiddie. Do you like me?” he asked. This again.. how many times already?? I don’t even remember anymore. “I don’t know?” I answered honestly. “What is like??” I asked and he groaned and I giggled. Well, it’s the truth. What is like? What is love? There is no definite answer to it right? No one can answer accurately for this  question.

“Fine. I’ll ask questions, and you just answer me yes or no..okay??” he said and I nodded. I rest my head on his chest while he was hugging me.

“So, am I smelly?” he ask and I look up at him. “What the hell?’ I said and he grinned making me slap his chest hard. “Ouchhh!!! I’m just kidding! You don’t have to be so violent!!” he complained and I ignored him.

“Okay, time to be serious. Am I good looking for you?” he asked and I pinched his arm. HARD.

“OUCHHH!! YAH!” he screamed and I chuckled. “serves you right” I said “but I’m being serious here!” he answer and I look at him again, “serious?” I asked and he nodded.

“Maybe?” I answer and he tsk-ed. “Yah, I said only yes or no as answer” he said and I rolled my eyes.

Hmm, Mark? Good looking??

“Yes”

“Aww, my babe thinks I’m good looking! Okay, next, do you think of me all the time??”

“No”

“I hate you, I think about you all the time!” he whined and I just laughed at his childish remark. “Fine, next. Do you feel any tingling sensation whenever I touch or kiss you??”

Tingling sensation? Well, whenever he back hug me and kiss me sweetly, I do feel that. But isn’t it normal?

“Yes”
“Do you feel nervous around me?”

“Nope”

“Are you sure?” he grinned and look at me straight in the eyes. “Yeah?” I answered unsure

“Very sure???” he leaned in closer. Dub dub dub.

“Fine yes yes!” I said and pushed his face away and he just laughed out loud.

“Final question, do you think I have a chance to conquer your heart?” he asked and I was taken aback by his question. Conquer my heart? I look up to see him giving me the look again. The warm look, the look that makes me feel like I’m the only one he is looking at. His eyes is so beautiful. Not to mention he has thick natural brows. And his lips are quite thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter