Maybe I do

Leave me alone, Mark Tuan!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note : the gif was just there to help you imagine!

 

 

Mark’s POV

I bet she must be with L freaking Joe again now. Sigh. I was busy poking my fried rice with my fork when Minju appeared beside me. Again.

“Oppa annyeong!” she said and stood behind me, “Yugyeom-ah, can you please move to the empty space beside you? I want to sit with Mark oppa. Oh, and you girls can go sit anywhere, I’ll join you girls later. Please??” I heard her and I sighed, Yugyeom gave me an apologetic face as he moved aside. Everyone kept quiet and the atmosphere went down immediately.

“Oppa!” Minju sat down beside me and I ignored her while continue playing with my food. She linked her arms with mine and I let her be. There is no use talking to her. She is the same as deaf people.

“Oppa, have you heard the rumour about Josephine??” she said and I immediately looked at her.

“What?” I asked

She smirked and leaned closer to me, “ I heard people gossiping about her and L.Joe just now” she said and I look at her, “so?”

“Well, they said that the two were always together at the back garden during lunch. Some said that they were officially dating” she shrugged and I furrowed my brows, “How do they know that two of them were dating?”

“Well, why would the ice prince run all the way to the class just to get a hoodie for a girl? I heard they said L.Joe was running like crazy to class just now just to get his hoodie and ran back to the back garden. Maybe Josephine was cold” she said.

“Well, maybe he gets his hoodie because he was cold” I defended

“Well, oppa, they saw Josephine wearing the hoodie. See? They were indeed dating. I don’t want to make you sad but the girl cheated on you. It’s the truth.” She said and pat my arm, “Its okay oppa, that kind of girl don’t deserve your attention”

I ignored her comments and calm myself. It was just a rumour Mark. Josephine is your wife! She wouldn’t be so stupid and go date that freak. This beside you was just trying to ruin your relationship with Josephine. Calm down.

Maybe I should just ask her later after school. Being forceful will not work on Josephine. I should control myself from being over jealous and so possessive, I don’t want to get on her bad side again.

“Oppa, are you listening to me?” She shook my arm and I rolled my eyes. “Yeah, I am” I replied without looking at her.

“Oppa, let’s go for a date this weekend!” Minju suggested excitedly and I look at her emotionless, “I don’t want to” I replied and she glared at me,”Why?!” she demanded, “Are you out on dates with another girl?! Are you cheating on me?!” she added

I sighed and calm myself. Having a obsessed over me is tiring.

“I am not. Even if I am, it has got nothing to do with you. We are not dating anyway. Lastly, can you please release my arm? Its getting annoying. Oh, another thing, please restrain yourself from leaning close to my arm, your thick lipstick is going to stain my shirt” I said to her with a straight face and I can see Bam Bam and Youngjae muffling their laugh.

“Mark Oppa!! How could you say that! We were obviously dating!” she scolded and released my arm. Thank god.

I stood up and took my tray, “Yeah. Whatever you say. Stay in your delusion. Bye” I said and walked away.    

I waited patiently in my seat and keep staring at the entrance wondering when Josephine will enter the class. After a while, I saw her entering with a gloomy face and I noticed something on her waist, is that the hoodie that they were gossiping about? That freak’s hoodie?

She passed by me without even looking at me. Tsk. When will she ever look at me?

The remaining of the lessons passed by quite fast as I was just daydreaming all the time. I was busy packing until I felt a vibration in my pocket. I took out my phone and saw a message.

From : Josephine

Hey, can you fetch me back today? I came to school by bus today and I don’t feel like taking bus home.

I smiled at the message and started typing to reply her,

To: Josephine

Sure.

I quickly threw the remaining stuff into my bag and rushed to my car. I walked out of the class and was startled by her voice “Hey” she greeted and I looked at her, “Hey, why are you here?”

“Waiting for sky to fall” she replied and I laughed at her comment, “I thought you left to the car already because you messaged me” I said and ruffle her hair. Aigoo, my cute wifey.

“Well, you expect me to talk to you in the class and let everyone stare at us?” she said and I chuckled “Fine fine. Whatever you like Ms Grumpy” I rolled my eyes.

“Why everyone keep calling me grumpy today?! Are you going to just stand here? If yes then I might as well take bus right now” she said and I laughed, “Let’s go”

We walk all the way to my car in silence, and I saw some fan girls are waiting nearby my car from a distance. I turn around and saw her quite far behind me walking while looking down. What is wrong with her?? I stood right in front of her way waiting fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter