Search for own life????

Leave me alone, Mark Tuan!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark's POV

I look at Josephine bidding goodbye with everyone. Heh, got to spend some time with her now~~~ I grinned and approach her. 

"Are you done????" I asked.

She was startled and quickly turned around facing me. Her hair slapped my face because she turned too fast. I winced and facepalmed.

"Owh! I'm so sorry!! Are you ok???" She asked in concern. 

"Erm, yeah. I'm okay, no big deal" I smiled in embarassment. God, why do I stand so close behind her.

"L-let's go to my car" I lead her to my car.

"Oh, this is yours????" She asked. Heh, my baby car is gorgeous rite??

"Yeah, its mine" I answered proudly. I saw her giggled.

"Is there anything funny here??" I look at her.

"My car is right beside yours." She answered pointing to the audi R8 parked beside mine. I laughed at the coincidence. I closed her door and went to my seat after she entered. I'm a gentleman okay?

I drive out from the hotel and take a glance at her.

She is so quiet. Should I start a conversation???? 

I sighed and keep driving without knowing where to go. A lady killer, Mark Tuan, doesn't know how to start a conversation with a gorgeous girl. Way to go Mark. I on my favourite player to reduce the awkwardness. The song played is dream boy by cn blue. One of my favourite. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hD6THOJy72g

"Where are we going now?" She suddenly asked. I stop my car at the roadside.

"H-huh?" I stuttered and look at her.

"Where are we going now??" She repeat.

"Owh, I don't know. Where would you like to go?" I replied

"I don't know. Somewhere quiet and relaxing??" She said. Hmm, quiet and relaxing...

"I know a place but you gotta trust me okay?" I answered. She furrowed her eyebrows at my reply. So cute.

"Why would you say so??" She asked.

"That place is kinda isolated from the city, so I'm afraid you would thought I'll kidnap you or what" She nodded and laughed at my silly reply.

 "But its quiet, calm and fresh. I always go there when I'm frustrated." I smiled, "So are you on it??" I added.

"Yeah, sure. I believe you won't kidnap me right??" She laughed.

"Who knows??" I shrugged and continue driving. The rest of the trip was quiet because Josephine is asleep I stop at the roadside and help her lower her seat so she could sleep better.

She must be very tired. We reached the destination after 2 hours of d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter