Huh?

Leave me alone, Mark Tuan!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

L's POV

"Meanie hyungs! They only know how to flirt!! even maknae Sungjong oh my gosh I'm so frustrated!!!!" I shout and grab my hair in frustration while walking away from the pub talking to myself.

"I hate girls with thick make up on, why can't they be like Josephine???" the thought of Josephine made me smile unconsiously.

She is so ,,,,,pretty?? I don't think that is the word for her. Well she is pretty but there is another kind of attraction on her.. "Aish I should have asked for her number!!!!! Stupid Myungsoo!!" I shout and hit my head. I was walking aimlessly until I saw a pool from a distance, "Maybe I should relax there~" I sang and slightly jog to the pool.

"Ehhhhhh?? Is that Josephine??? Great!!" I saw Josephine from a distance and I was rushing towards her until I saw a girl walking towards her. "Anger? Angle? Angel? whatever~ maybe I should hide somewhere until she go away, she is so annoying" I said to myself and hid behind a wall nearby stalking them.

Angel : "Hey"

Josephine : "Yeah? Why are you here?? Where's Mark??"

Angel : "I excused myself so I can talk to you"

I saw Angel crossed her arms and stood in front of Josephine. Woah, the atmosphere there is a bit weird

Josephine : "What is it??"

Angel : "Get off from Mark" 

Huh?? Mark??

Josephine : "I'm sorry??"

Angel : "You hear me, I said leave Mark alone. Back off. He is mine" 

Woah woah, they are fighting over a guy??? I saw Josephine scrunched her face, hahahaha

Angel : "so now you know, please leave his room tonight. What a , why are you sleeping with my Mark??!"

What?????!!!! She slept with Mark?!!!!! And why is she calling Josephine a ?! I was cut out of my thought when Josephine suddenly stood up, I squat down lower to avoid to be seen by them.

Josephine : "Mark is yours? Oh shut up . and you called me a when you are clinging to him whole day like one??wow, your skin is so thick like your make up" 

Nice one!!! I chuckled at her reply..well..its true..her makeup is kinda thick.. I can even see powder on her face

Angel : "What did you just said to me???"

I saw Josephine trying to walk away until Angel pulled her arm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter