Joseph

Leave me alone, Mark Tuan!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark’s POV

I was hiding behind a bush listening to conversation. I followed both of them, no, scratch that, L.Joe followed Josephine so I followed him quietly without them noticing. So this is where they always spent their lunch together..

I was busy eavesdropping until I noticed they ended their conversation and kept quiet. I slowly walk out from my hiding pretending I just reached.

“Jo” I called and only L.Joe looked up and give me a displeased face. I ignored him and squat down beside Jo. “Let’s go, I’ll bring you home, okay?” I said and held her wrist gently trying to make her to look at me. I knew she was angry with me. We gotta sort this out before things get worst, I don’t want to ruin our relation just because of misunderstanding.

“She don-“, “Aniya oppa, I’ll go” she cut L.Joe and looked at me. “Let’s go” she said and released her wrist from my hand, “see you tomorrow oppa” she bid goodbye to L.Joe and walked away.  I glared at L.Joe, “hope she doesn’t see you again” I said and left.

I was walking to my car when I saw Jo was there waiting for me,  “What’s wrong??” I asked, “Can’t drive, hurt my fingers” she said, “Okay, I’ll ask someone to get your car and our bags later.”

I was sitting in my car thinking about the conversation I just heard.

You still have a chance?

You freaking asking for a chance from my wife?!

I pulled my hair in frustration. What the hell is wrong with Jo? How can she even give him hope when she is my wife?? Did she forget that she is my wife?!

“Let’s just skip the whole day” I said and drive out from the school.  “I’d rather face detention than facing Minju whole day” I said and she remained silent.

Josephine’s POV

I entered our house without looking at Mark at all. I don’t know why, I just couldn’t face him right now. I quickly took my things and went into the bathroom to clear my mind,

*buzzzzzzzz* I look at my phone vibrating while I w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter