Agree?

Leave me alone, Mark Tuan!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark's POV

I went back home after I couldn't find Josephine. That girl is seriously driving me crazy. I wonder how is she now after being slapped that hard. Erm, although she slapped them harder??

I went into my mansion and saw my mom crying in my dad's arms and my sister kneeling in front of my parents crying. What the heck is happening here?

"I'm back. What is happening here? Why are you kneeling sis?" I quickly went and kneel down beside my sister. "Why is everyone crying here? What happened dad?" I asked my dad while patting my sister's back.

"Your sister is a disgrace to our family" My dad said sternly. Huh? Disgrace?

"She planned to ruin her wedding with Joseph!!!!!!!! Now Joseph is gone!! Thanks to their stupid plan!!" My dad roared and left to his room leaving my mom and sister cried harder.

"What is happening here? I don't get it. Joseph is gone..?" I asked again

"W-We don't love each other, Mark. This is an arranged marriage. Joseph and I both had our own lovers. So he decided to leave before the wedding and I helped him so I could be with my love! This is not fair! Why should I get married to him when I don't love him!?" My sister cried.

"You should do everything to stop us before the invitation is out! What you are trying to do now is ruining both the Lee's and Tuan's!" I scolded.

"I don't have any lovers when this is planned so I just go with it! But after the marriage, I met him. I don't have the courage to speak to our parents!" Yoora cried

"And you can just disgrace our family like this?You should tell us you don't want to get married with Joseph when we arranged this. We didn't force you but you agreed to it willingly. And now you are saying we arranged everything without thinking about you?" My mom said brokenly.

I'm totally out of words now. Who is the one to blamed? Our parents that arranged the marriage? Or my sister that should stop everything from the start?

"Mark, let's go to your father's room now." My mom ordered and stood up.

"Wait for me sis" I said to yoora and I helped mom to the room leaving my sister crying alone. We entered the room and saw my dad massaging his head while sitting on the couch in his room. Mom sat beside him and I was heading out when he stopped me.

"Mark, come here. We need to talk" My dad said and I turned back sitting in front of my parents.

"The wedding is tomorrow and all the invitations are out" He said and I nodded

"W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter