Sweet sweet day

Leave me alone, Mark Tuan!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Josephine’s POV

“Urghhh, my body is aching” I said and slowly open my eyes to see Mark’s face a few inches from me. I can even feel his breathing. First few days staying with him, I always got shocked waking up to see a guy on my bed, guess I’m used to it now. I tried to remove his arms from my waist but failed.

“Whatever, let’s just stay like this until he wakes” I sighed

I traced his face with my fingers. Again. What?? I’ve got nothing else to do! But seriously, this guy has got a superior gene. I hate to admit this but I seriously love his eyebrows.

“Tsk, you’re so good looking until I feel I’m dull” I complained and lightly poke his cheek. “Wake up dummy, I’m hungry” I rolled my eyes, “I sound stupid talking to a sleeping corpse. Did he accidentally prick himself on a needle like sleeping beau-HOLY !” I screamed and almost kiss the floor if Mark didn’t pull me back. Who the hell wouldn’t get scared when a sleeping corpse suddenly open his eyes big and stare at you when you were observing it.

“What the hell Mark! You scared me!!” I scolded and tried to kick him off the bed but he quickly hovered on top of me pinning my hands above my head. Again.

“Morning babe~” he smirked and leaned down, “Yah! Get away from me!” I scolded. “No way, I want my morning kiss” he said

“Kiss my ” I glared at him and he laughed, “You want me to kiss your ?? Sureeeeeeeeeeeeeee” he said and started to move down to my lower parts, “Yah you byuntae!!!” I screamed and pulled him up by his hair “Ow ow ow!!!” he winced “Yah let me go!!!!” he struggled and I pulled his hair harder. Do not mess with the lady boss!

“serves you right” I twist it, “are you getting down from me or what??” I threatened him, “Ouch!! Chill women chill!!” he said and quickly got off me. Good boy.

 I released his hair and he keep rubbing his head, “it hurts like hell” he wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter