A male shouldn't cry!!!

Leave me alone, Mark Tuan!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Josephine's POV

I pushed Mark away with all my strength and quickly ran into the bathroom and locked myself inside.

What the hell was wrong with him?!

I ran into the shower and turn it on letting the water run on my face washing the kiss away. 

"I HATE ALL THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I roared and punched the wall.

I sat down leaning on the wall letting the water washing my body, my clothes are all soaked. I started crying.

Why am I so weak now?!

I practiced all kinds of martial arts so that I can be strong!

I learned to protect myself from this kind of things after that incident!

Why I don't even have the strength to push Mark away?! 

Why?! Why am I still so weak!? I should have gotten over that incident!!!

I start to cry and tremble remembering my past. I hugged my body and started to cry harder. 

"Josephine!!!Open the door!!!!!!" I heard Mark banging on the door.

"Jo I'm sorry!!!! Please open the door!!!!!" He shouted

I closed my ears and ignored him. 

"Josephine!!!!!!!" He shouted again

How can he just do that to me?!

I came back here to study and get a pediatric license! Why do I have to go through all these things!

I married a freaking bastard in just a week and now I'm forced to stay and share a room with him?!

Why would I came back for all these???!

I cried harder thinking of my life. I lost my twin and grandma, sacrificed myself to stay with grandma for Joseph now he did this to me?! 

How could he just leave like that?!!!

I continue crying not noticing all the banging stopped.

I hate Joseph! I hate Mark! I hate everyone! Why are they making my life miserable?!

Mark's POV

I fall down on the floor with a loud thud when she pushed me away harshly.

"Josephine!!!!" I shouted when she ran into the bathroom and locked the door. 

"I HATE ALL THIS!!!!!!!!!" I heard the shower and her voice. I quickly stood up and ran to the door banging it.

"Josephine!!!Open the door!!!!!!" I shouted. 

God! Did I went too far?!

"Jo I'm sorry!!!! Please open the door!!!!!" I shouted and banged the door harder.

She ignored me and I pulled my hair frustratingly. I should've stopped when I felt her tremble slightly just now!!!! Why are you so stupid Mark?!!!! 

I hit my head on the door few times for my stupidity. Now she is going to hate me for the rest of her life.

"Josephine!!!!!!!" I shouted again but still no response from her.

I sat down leaning on the door thinking how to get her out until I heard her crying. 

"!" I quickly grab my phone and called my mom.

"Hello? What is it Mark?"

"Mom! Do you have any spare keys for our house?!" I asked

"Yeah, I placed it in the kitchen drawer right below the flower pot. If you're thinking to get the spare keys for other locked rooms, I'm sorry to say we took it. " 

"Thanks mom!" I hu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter