Teasing day

Leave me alone, Mark Tuan!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Josephine’s POV

God I felt so energetic today!! Monthly torture ended yesterday!!!

I felt my phone vibrate,

From : Mark

You left without waking me up again!

Geez, am I a maid now?

To: Mark

Shut up and hurry to school or you’re gonna be late

I went into the classroom and saw my seatmate sleeping again. As usual.

“Hey” I poked L.Joe’s head but he gave no response. “Helloooooo” I tried again harder.“Poke me again and I’ll bite your pretty finger off” he said without moving an inch at all. “Well at least you knew my fingers are pretty”, he chuckled and use his hand to support his head to look at me, “Why do I feel like you’re much more energetic than yesterday Ms Grumpy?” I shrugged and took my study materials for classes today and place them on the table. “Yah, answer me” he poke my cheek “Poke me again and I’ll bite your ugly finger off” I said and he chuckled “Copy cat”

“ALRIGHT LADIES AND GENTLEMAN!! MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE?” Mr Jang shouted and we quickly place our focus to the front. Since when did he enter the class?? Creepy.

“Good news for all of you. We won’t have any lesson for my class today. B-“

“OH YES!!!!!!!!!!!”

“free time!”

“QUIETTTT KIDDOS!!!!!!!”

“Let me finish my sentence or I’ll spank you!” He said and all of us laughed “The reason there is no lesson today is because I want you to discuss and plan for your assignment with your partner, which is your seatmate. Nope. Don’t even try to ask and plead. Strictly no changing partners. For this assignment, I want you to explore interesting places in Korea. Find out the history of the place, attraction, local stuffs and so on. Personal visit to the place and direct interview from the residents will earn you higher marks. Oh, to avoid any made up interviews, take picture with the interviewee with background as proof”

“But that is so troublesome, Mr Jang!” One of the students commented

“So, due for this assignment will be 2 months from now. It carries 40% of your marks so if you don’t want to fail, do it properly”

“But why are we doing this?!”

“Well, first. This subject is history. So finding history for the place is related to the subject. Second, since you were already finding the history, why don’t you go on with the attraction, culture and many more, enjoy yourself while doing the assignment, I am giving you a chance to create memories with your friends. Lastly, it’s because I’m finding a location to bring my wife for a holiday, so I might as well use you guys to collect information for me” Mr Jang said and we laughed.

“Mr Jang, you’re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter