New chapter in our life

Leave me alone, Mark Tuan!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Josephine's POV

Oh my god I can't believe I'm getting married to that jerk today!

I sat in the waiting room waiting alone nervously.

This is not what I want! Why am I so nervous now?! Should I just run away now?!!

Why do I keep sweating although the air cond is on?!

I keep panicking until my mom and dad suddenly entered my room. Oh no, is it the time already?!

"Oh dear!" My mom cried and hugged me while my dad just sit beside me.

"I'm so happy for you dear, finally you're getting married! It seems like you're just a 5 year old little girl yesterday!" My mom sobbed

"Jo, I'm sorry you have to sacrifice yourself for our family, I feel so useless as a father" My father said making my eyes teary. Why am I feeling so emotional now??

"Its ok dad, its not your fault, you don't have to feel sorry. I'm willing to do this ok??" I said and hugged my mom and dad.

"I'm sure you'll be happy with Mark, he is the one for you, I can see that" Mom said, well, I hope so? Maybe not, haha.

"Mark will take good care of you dear, if he doesn't, tell mommy!" My mom laughed lightly, making me smile

"I think your daughter can take care of him, even without us, Mark is already half dead handling her" My dad laughed

"Dad! I'm not that scary okay???!" I laughed and hit his arm lightly

"Yeah, right. Let's go, its time" My dad said and stood up. 

On that instant, I felt a sudden regret.

Is this right?

Am I making the right decision??

Goodbye, single life.

I held my dad's arm and walked to the place where the wedding is held.

We walked towards Mark and stood in front of him. All the guest clapped and cheered for us.

"Take care of my precious daughter, Mark" My dad said and Mark held his arm out for me.

This is it.

I exhaled and held his arm.

The marriage vow started with Mark. We stood and face each other while he is reciting his vow.

"I Mark Tuan, take you Josephine Lee, to be my wedded wife. To have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness or in health, to love and to cherish till death do us part. And hereto I pledge you my faithfulness." He said his vows looking direct into my eyes. I don't know why but I felt everything he said was so sincere that moment making me smiled sincerely.

"I, Josephine Lee, take you Mark Tuan, to be my wedded husband. To have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part. And hereto I pledge you my faithfulness." I finished my vows without breaking our eye contact. 

We exchanged rings after reciting the vows.

"The groom may kiss the bride

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter