L.Joe the gentlemen

Leave me alone, Mark Tuan!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Josephine’s POV

Bell rang signalling its lunch time. As usual, I get up from my sit and quickly walk to the cafeteria to get my favourite melon bun and went to my favourite back garden to enjoy my meal.

“You’re late” L.Joe sat there and greeted me. I rolled my eyes and sat down beside him, “I didn’t agree to eat with you, so I’m not late” I said while opening my melon bun.

“Whatever. Only one bun? I thought you usually ate two? With a bottle of orange juice? Where is the juice?” he asked again while playing with the grass. Is it me or he is super talkative today?

“My wish, Mr.L.Joe” I replied and he chuckled. “Someone looks grumpy today” he teased and went to sit in front of me facing me. “You look cuter when you are grumpy” I scrunched my face and he laughed. “Where is the y and icy-cold L.Joe?” I asked and continue munching on my bun which is half eaten now. “Well, depends on who I’m with” he shrugged and I just scoffed.

“Grumpy and clumsy” he said and suddenly wipe the corner of my lips with his thumb, “You’ve got some crust here dumbo” he said and the crust from his thumb. “You’re disgusting” I said and threw the remaining plastic cover of the bun to his face and he laughed.

L.Joe’s POV

I went and sat in front of her to take a good look of her face. Instead of pretty, I think she is more suited to be called charming. I keep staring at her while she finishes her bun. Aish this girl, there is some leftover crust on the corner of her lips.

“Grumpy and clumsy” I said as I wiped the crust away with my thumb and it to see her reaction.

“You are disgusting” she said and threw something to my face. I chuckled and shook my head. She is definitely impenetrable. How can she not blush or feel ashamed when I just did that? I stare at her and notice that she keep furrow her eyebrows.

 “Stop it or you will get wrinkles” I said and placed a finger between her eyebrows. She slapped my hands away and glared at me so I took the chance to pinch her cheeks. “Yah!!” she pulled my hands away and I laughed out loud. “You’re so cute!” I said while clutching onto my stomach.

“You’re so annoying!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter