uh oh

Leave me alone, Mark Tuan!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark’s POV

I wake up to see Josephine is gone this morning.

“Gosh, she left to school without me again” I complained and quickly prepare myself or I’ll be late to school.

As usual, I was greeted by tons of fangirls once I entered the school, heck, I even got tons of letters falling from my locker once I opened it. I picked up all of them and tossed them into the rubbish bin nearby. Not ready them was a form of respect for me, why give them hope when you’re going to reject them after all??

“Mark Hyung!!!” Yugyeom gave me a bone-crushing hug from behind.

“Hyung!!” All of them greeted me and smiled, more fangirls are surrounding us now. God this is annoying.

“You guys brought even more fangirls here, ” I frowned and they just grinned

“Oh don’t worry hyung, sister in la-njkajgbk!!” I quickly cover Jackson’s mouth before he spill anything more. “Jackson if you spill it out I promise you’re dead” I warned and he shut his mouth immediately making all of us laugh.

“Let’s go, the bell is going to ring soon” JB say and all of us went to our respective classes.

“Good morning everyone” Mr Lee said, “today, is our annual PE day. I believe I told you all about this last week right?” I turned to Jr and he just grinned and mouthed me I-forgot.  you Jr.

Well, annual PE day is when our day will have a whole day PE class once a year, all the classes of the same year were mixed and all of us are required to gather at a specific location and do PE related activity together. Why do I hate it? Well, you’ll know later.

All of us went to change to our PE attire and this year, we are positioned in the closed gym hall. Great, just great. I can’t even hide here.

“Mark oppa!!” Minju screamed and linked her arms with mine. . FML.

This is why I hate PE day, she can cling on me for the whole day since all the same year students are gathered!

“Oppa, do you miss me??????” god, I want to vomit right now, I pushed her away and ignored her scanning around for Josephine. “Oppa! Why do you ignore me?!” she said and tugged on my sleeve.

Gotcha! I saw Josephine,

With L.Joe.

What the hell.

Why are they laughing together?

I clenched my fist, why is he always with Josephine? I thought he is a loner who will only mix with Teen Top?

 Minju’s POV

I followed Mark’s gaze and saw Josephine and L.Joe.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter