Arguments

Leave me alone, Mark Tuan!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Josephine’s POV

I snatched the plate of teokbokki from Mark and start digging. Suddenly I heard a slam and he is gone.

“Is he angry…..?? Whatever, let me finish this first, I’m too hungry to care now” I take my time to finish the plate of teokbokki and clean the dirty dishes.

“I’m full now!” I giggled and went to the living room to have a look at the clock, “wah, it’s 7 already?” I look around and didn’t see any sign of Mark so I decided to go to our room.

I saw Mark resting on the bed playing with his phone once I entered our room. He changed his clothes so I guess he already took his bath?

“Hey, you’re not hungry? You ate too little just now” I asked but there is no reply from him,”Yah, I’m talking to you” I asked again but there is no reply from him.

I walk towards him and sat on the edge of the bed “Mark Tuan Yi En!” I slapped his thigh and he glared at me. He suddenly stood up, took his keys and leave the room without saying anything at all.

“What is wrong with him…??”

Mark’s POV

I went out from our mansion without me knowing why. I just feel irritated whenever I thought of her spending her lunch time with L.Joe instead of me.

“Now where should I go??” I asked myself while driving. “Maybe I should go to Got7’s hanging place” and I drive all the way to our place.

JB’s POV

All of us except for Mark were hanging at Got7’s place, well it’s an apartment that we all bought together for us to hang out actually.

“Hyung, don’t you guys think Mark hyung has been neglecting us lately??” Yugeom suddenly asked making all of us look at him.

“Yeah, he is after the new transferee is here, he kept sticking onto her, and both of them were absent together for one whole week too!” Bambam added

“Hyung said they were on family vacation together right?” Jr added

“But I think Mark hyung like that girl! He never stick so close to a girl except for Hwajung,” Youngjae complained

“Yah! Don’t you ever mention that name again! Mark hyung wouldn’t like it!” Jr scolded making Youngjae shut his mouth.

‘It’s true tho, I think Mark hyung was sticking too that girl too close lately, and something is so fishy about them.’ I thought

All of us turn our head to the door when we heard it unlock revealing Mark hyung with a gloomy face.

 “Mark hyung!!!” The three maknaes shouted “Wassup! I didn’t know you guys were here!” he replied

“Come and sit here!!!” Jr cooed.

“So, why are you guys here??” Mark asked “We’re bored so we decided to hang out together!” Youngjae answered and Mark nodded

“So, why are you here hyung? I thought you have something to do?” I asked “Oh ya! I thought you were having dinner with your family and Josephines’!” Jr added

‘huh? Their family are having dinner together again? Is there something happening between their family??’ I thought and look at Mark hyung with a questioning face, “Hyung, are you hiding something from us??” I asked making him stunned

Mark’s POV

, “Hyung, are you hiding something from us??” JB asked making me speechless , he is as sharp as ever. “Erm, what do you mean??” I asked him back.

Should I tell them the truth? But Jo will kill me if I tell them, but we promised not to keep secret from each other?

“You seemed to have something with the new transferee, Josephine ..?” JB eyed me suspiciously making me gulped. “Yeah, you’ve been sticking to her after she came here!” Youngjae added

“erm, there’s noth-“

“We promised not to keep secrets from each other right??” JB cut me when I was about to lie again. God, he is making me guilty now.

“Fine. Promise me to keep this as a secret until you die okay?” I said and look at all of them with a serious face. All of them nodded without a sound and I know I can trust them.

This is it, I exhaled and looked at them “Josephine Lee is my wife”

“WHAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTT?!!!” All of them shouted and I immediately close my ears.

Josephine’s POV

Physics was the subject that I hated the most. I yawned and lay my head on the table. This is so boring! I turn my head to see L.Joe looking at me again.

‘What?’ I mouthed and he just continued staring at me. This is getting creepy. ‘Yah’ I mouthed and poked his arm. He slapped my finger away and I pouted. He chuckled and poked my cheek with his finger.

“Enough of flirting Lee Byunghun and Josephine Lee!” Our lecturer suddenly said making me look at front. The whole class was looking at us. This is awkward. “Concentrate on the lesson please!” I just smiled and apologised to the lecturer. I saw Mark glaring at me again before he tu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter