8; Our Past

Writing Our Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun shook her head. Deep in her heart, she know that she couldn’t forget about the past and try to forget it but she need to know what really happen. Why are they not the same anymore.?

Looking back at his back, ready for her. She take a deep breath before finally jump on his back and she wrapped her arms around his neck .

Trembling abit, Yonghwa finally stand up and ready to go to his car and went back home.He warp securely her leg around his torso. He never thought that today going to be the day that she finally gonna hear everything that he’s going to say. But he already tired keeping this stupid secret of his for too long. He going to spill it out everything to her.

As for Seohyun, she rest her chin on his shoulder. She didn’t even realize that the time for them to reach his car abit slowing down, which somehow make her abit sleepy since the cold breeze hit her face . So, she snuggle to him abit more closer which make her smell his sweet vanilla scent.

“Cold, huh?” he whispered as he hold her leg tighter and make her gasped but then relaxed.Seohyun nod, she sure that Yonghwa could feel her nodding.

“Just wait for a minute, okay. The car a few feet away” he assure.

Seohyun nod her head as she hummed. Sooner, her eyes closed as her mind throwing back to the moment that she went to Tiffany’s party that night.

 

 

 

{5 years ago..}

“Aigoo Hyunnie ! Stay alittle while, please ! Besides, Yonghwa nowhere to be found here. Come! Loose yourself abit and have some fun “ Tiffany yelled out loud so Seohyun could heard her.

It’s a blast in Tiffany’s party. Seohyun think that maybe the music has been volumed up until 100 with that big speakers that Tiff has connected too. Its fortunate that her whole house is soundproof, if its not, the neighbour already bring their fire and all so they could burn this whole house down. Tiffany’s parents live outside of country for a few months so it wont be difficult for Tiffany to throwing this kind of party for tonight. Well, her birthday party. Since the alcohol still illegal for their age, so Tiffany just served an orange also a few fruit juice. Eventhough her guests abit dissapointed for not having ANY alcohol for tonight, but they enjoyed since Tiffany put on the music out loud.

Almost half of the school Tiffany invited which it make crowded of people around her house and a few just chilling out of her house.

Seohyun that night went to the party all alone. Its kinda shock for everyone since everyone thought that she would came there with Yonghwa, her boyfriend.

Seohyun also as shocked as everyone else. She thought that Yonghwa would come to the party with his other mate but he just nowhere to be found. She keep on try to contact him but failed. She just let it be. Besides, she think that maybe Yonghwa need some time to chill himself up. A few days ago, his basketball team, failed made their way to the finals which make him alittle bit down.She try everything to cheer him up but he just gives her his im-fine-smile .Knowing that smile, Seohyun finally gives him some time alone. Its been three days has passes but Yonghwa keep his distance away from her also with the CNSD group. She don’t know if Yonghwa purposely ignoring her or something but his action make her worried more about him.

Back to the party, Seohyun really want to go home since her parents already texted her to come back home. Refusing to stay, Seohyun nicely bid her goodbyes to her bestfriends and also Tiffany and gives her hug as she wishes her happy birthday for the last time.

Seohyun finally release herself from the loud music and finally back to the nature. The air is cold as if its already in winter season but it still summer.

Her house and Tiffany’s not that far, it just take a few minutes to reached her house.

Just then she reached the park that Yonghwa and her always walk through before walking her home.It was like that its so hard to let go of Seohyun going back home that time. Yonghwa want to stay forever with Seohyun. Well, what can they do ? She still lives under her parents so like it or not, she has to go back home.He would talk and telling her jokes or something so she would stay with him a little bit longer.

Remembering all those stupid jokes that Yonghwa make suddenly make Seohyun lowered her head and smile secretly .

The moment she look back up, she saw someone familiar.

‘Yonghwa oppa’ she gasped then jogged to him.

“Oppa?” she ask which make that person looked up to her.

Its true , it is Jung Yonghwa.But something different about him tonight and Seohyun start to felt uneasy about it.He looked mess up abit and confused. His hair a bit messy and his eyes puffy ? Is he just crying ?

Of course Yonghwa also shocked see Seohyun suddenly showed up infront of him that time. He thought that he could be here to cleared up his mind but her never thought that he gonna meet with Seohyun right in this moment .For sure, his mind really messed a lot more now.

Almost instantly he stand up facing her with his surprised face. Seohyun who just missed him so much,hugging him right away. She wrapped her arms around his waist and burried her face on his chest, smelling his sweet scent as for Yonghwa just standing there, not knowing what to do. Usually, he would hugged her back as he would wrapped his arms around her neck and they would danced from right to left, but now, he seems clueless on how to react to Juhyun.

Feeling weird of his reaction, Seohyun slowly pulled her face as she look up to look at Yonghwa. Her arms still wrapped around his waist.

As she was about to ask him something, finally Yonghwa pulled her back and hug her tightly which almost make her ga

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter