1; Ready ?

Writing Our Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Walking into an average building in Seoul lifeless. Nothing to be excited about it .Back to her bored job and face the reality . Like really, who would be exciting about it ?Doing the same old routine. After having her breakfast, she get back to her desk in her small room.She put her coffee on desk as she took out all the files that she need to review.Its gonna be mess on her desk soon enough.

Seo Juhyun , a 22 years old women sitting on her desk as her eyes keep on the computer screen as she typing and finish up some paperworks.Its always been like that since 5 months ago. Being a clerk is not on her ambitous when she was little but this is something that she could do to support her. Beside her salary kinda big.So she decide to stay with the job .Like it hate it.

Seohyun also enjoy writing. Well, more like her hobby at first.She like to read or just watch about some stuff and make it as a story . Some of her close friend would read the story and tell their opinion. At first, she does have a lot of lacks, but as the time flew, she finally wrote some good stories. Not to flutter herself, but more like GREAT stories.

Some of her friend recommend her to publish a book. It took her a few weeks to think about it . Afraid getting some critism and people know her name and some other things that afraid her make her to think carefully.But with some encourage from beloved peoples around her, she finally publish a book .

A story about a girl travel around the world at the end she falling in love with the nature. She thought that people might find it boring since its not a romance genre. But then, to her surprise her book sold out for 1000 copies.

Since she leave her email at the end of that story book’s page, she receive tons of feedback.A loving feedback. People compliment on how was good she wrote those story. They’ve got this overwhelmed feeling the moment they read that the girl who used to hate the nature finally realize how important the nature is to her lives.

Of course Seohyun felt so enjoyed reading those feedbacks. She never thought that people would love her story that much.

And now, its already been 4 month. People start asking her about her upcoming story. She keep saying that she’s working on it. She really hate lying to them but she don’t want to dissapoint them at the same time. With some lack of ideas, she just keep herself take time off from the “writing fantasises world” and focusing back to the reality, her bored clerk job.

Seohyun sighed as she runs her finger through her hair.Now its already 13 hours she has sit there without moving to anywhere. She has sore at her butts and also her head.

‘This is really killing me. I’m so bored’ she whined to herself.

Looking at her left and right , people around her just busy doing their own stuff. Nothing interesting thing happen. Seohyun look back at the computer. She save the works before closing it and opened up her email.Its been a while since she open her email and read some feedback from the readers. She’s miss the enjoyable feeling when she read it.

‘Woah ! 50 emails!’

Then she click the un-read email. One by one she read it carefully and reply back the email. She thanked them for buy and read her book. She cant describe how happy she was reading those feedback.Its just sweet of them to told her how beautiful she wrote the story.

Just then, an email came in. Its from her best friend, Kim Taeyeon . Oh and also the person that help her to publish the book.

“Dear, Juhyun-ah.

            I know that you’ve been busy with your work this lately but we at the publisher company, receive a tons of feedbacks from your story. Its so crazy here ! People really want your new story. I don’t want to burden you, but its been months and the feedback we’re receive getting even more.Can you come to our office and talk about it here? I really hope you come.

 

-Kim Taeyeon.”

Seohyun sighed. Well, she of course felt grateful people still giving her feedback and want her story more, but making her friend felt burden for “dealing” with the feedbacks, make her feel guilt.

So she turn off the computer and start to pack her stuff.Seohyun take some files for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter