13; I love … wait—

Writing Our Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Juhyun-ah, the lunch is ready. Lets eat toge—“

“I’m busy” Seohyun cut him off, which make him sighing hard.

Lately, Seohyun became weird, to define the “word” more specificly, like she used to be a while ago, the egoist Seo Juhyun. Yonghwa frustrated seeing her behaving like she used to be. He hates it. She behaved like that since the night they both walk around the park near their neighbourhood, after the small gathering thingy.Did he said something that hurt her that much? He keep on thinking about that. As he remember, nothing that he said hurt her…

As Seohyun, she don’t know how she felt this lately. She’s confused with her feeling . That night, the thought about her promise herself to not falling in love with Yonghwa, suddenly striked on he mind. Now she know that no matter what, she’s gonna falling back for Yonghwa. But she just.., too ego.

She cant let her gut down. She cant just destroy the barrier that she already build for years and just let Yonghwa in her heart just like that.Its just that impossible.

That evening, both of them at their house. Doing some lazy stuff, in their own room, since both of them being the stranger like they used to be.

Rolling on the bed then checking out his phone, Yonghwa then finally get up as he ruffled his hair. He cant be like this anymore. He just hate “the situation” that both of them are into.

Yonghwa get up as he walked out from his bedroom.

He went straight to her bedroom. He wait outside. The hestitant feeling of knocking her door, make him stare on the ground for awhile. Then he took a deep breath before knock the door.

Seohyun felt shock by the sudden knocked. Then she finally realize that it must be Yonghwa who just frustrated doing nothing in his room. Lazily, she get up from her sit then went to open the door.

As the door open, she whining out loud, “WHAT DO YOU WANT??”

“Hyun-ah , whats wrong with you these days,huh? Did I do something? Tell me, for godness’s sake. I need to know.Did I commit something terrible which make you suddenly keep you –“

Just then Seohyun put her index finger on his lips, indicate that she want him to keep quite for awhile.Yonghwa rolled his eyes before hold onto her wrist and put her hand down on her side.

“Seriously, Juhyun-ah”

“I just get a day off and I’m so freaking tired. I didn’t even get rest since last night, so please, I need some rest.” She said as she cupped his face.

Yonghwa just let out a big sighed that pulled her into a big hug. He ruffled her hair . “Aigoo, pity to my Seohyunnie. I’m sorry for bothering you. But –“

“Can we talk later?” she snapped as she pushed him away,harshly. She slammed the door behind her as she lean on her door.

She left him clueless.None words that came crossed on his mind. He couldn’t think anything. Then slowly he knocked on her door once again. Like a loss puppy.Her atttitude this time really got him snapped and make him think that maybe he really did something teribble this time.

Seohyun bit her lower lips as she lean her back on her door, feels all the guilt for just letting him being like that, waiting for her answer. Whole of her body shaking up because of her unwilling letting her tears fall.

“J-juhyun-ah.. Talk to m-me. I-I hate we being like t-this. What d-did I do this time?What’s my fa-fault this time?” He stummered in his words because of holding onto his tears from falling.

She shut her eyes as now she letting her tears fall.

“I regret everything that I put you through.. and I miss you so much.I need my babygirl back.”Sighing hard, the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter