3; Its been awhile

Writing Our Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:Dont forget to leave some comment,guys ! xoxo.

{....}

“So what do you think, Seohyunnie ?” Taeyeon snapped her out.

Seohyun heads up and look at both Tiffany and Taeyeon before sigh. She then nod her head slowly.

Both Taeyeon and Tiffany yelp in excitement. They didn’t predict that Seohyun could agree with this plan this fast. They already prepare a few more speech for her to realize how important is love in her life. Gosh that was a realief for them.

Both Taeny giving high five toward themselves then smile widely.

As Seohyun just smile weakly. She don’t know that this decision actual make both of her unnie this happy.

Then Tiffany look back at Seohyun before speak up, “So, we already have a guy for you”

Seohyun widenen her eyes. Already have a guy for her ? What…

“Wait. Can I just pick for my own ?Well, pick my own boyfriend, to be exact” Seohyun said. Then both of the unnies look at each other in shock.They thought that maybe Seohyun would agree with this too , but eventually she is not.

Seohyun could see dissapointment in their eyes. She start to felt guilty.

‘They already work hard on publishing my book and make it a success. Now they also work hard on finding myself a boyfriend. Damn it. Why you two have to go through a lot of things for me ?’ Seohyun thought as she bit her lower lips.

Then she groaned.

‘Oh god, why I have this kind heart. Now I start to feel guilty for dissapointing them’ she close her eyes and took a deep breath before look back at them.

“Fine.I’ll date the guy that unnie already picked for me then.” she frowned. “Whos the unfortunate guy  that going to date with me?”

If before Tiffany’s face abit doomed, now her face shining  like a diamond as she heard that Seohyun finally agree to the man that they picked for her. She jump to Seohyun as she thank her for so many times.

Seohyun giggle as she hug Tiffany back.

Taeyeon just smile like a mother seeing both of the girls.

As they both pulled back, Seohyun look at them with question look.

“Whos the guy ?” she ask as she sit back down on her seat.

Just before Taeyeon could answer her, theres a knock that cut her off.

“Come in” Taeyeon said casually.

A minutes later, the door is open a bit by bit.All eyes on the door as Seohyun participate who is the person that “ruin” their moment.Tiffany already smirk with Taeyeon as they both knowing who is going to come in.

“Annyeong” a simple greet but succesfully make Seohyun gasped in shock.

“Yonghwa-ah !” Tiffany yell happily.

“Yonghwa-sshi!” Taeyeon chuckle as flashed him a sweet smile.

And there Seohyun, that just stand there without a single word to utter.

Yonghwa chuckle looking at Seohyun who just stiff like a statue. But who can he balme?If he at Seohyun’s shoe right now, he also might do the same.Just being a statue.

His eyes softened as his met with hers. Now he knew that situation that he always seen in those romantic movie or he’ve read in those romance novel that when the couple falling into their gaze and the whole thing that happen around them just stop without they knew it.

“So, that’s how it feels like, huh?” he mutteres beneath his breath as he smirk.

Its true. Now staring at each other eyes, felt like the world just stop spinning and let them living the moment.After

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter