2; Him

Writing Our Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N;The word that in italic is present for throwing back to the past.

Who would thought that Seohyun got herself such a prefect boyfriend in this world. She don’t care what people talk behind them. What she knew is that she’s deeply in love with that idiot and forever will.

She felt grateful for knowing him for 5 years and having him as hers for 2 years. Everyday felt like a magical for her for living her life and having him by her side.People that close to them, know how lovely they are and how adorable they are. Strangers might think that they’re just best friend seeing how stupid they behave toward each other but some think that they just soo adorable annoyed each other.

People love them , but some people that seeing them together felt annoy on how close they were. Well, its human . Its natural for human to have this love and hate feeling. Who can we blame?

Walking to the café after school, hand-in-hand , with her Jung Yonghwa never fail to make her heart thumping hard.Even though they already done this hundred times, but her heart just beat crazily.She would never hate that kind of feels, she like it though. Unknowingly, she smile to herself and Yonghwa caught it.

“What are you smiling about, huh?” he ask as he squeeze her hand abit.

Seohyun look up to him and just shook her head, signing that theres nothing to worry about.

Yonghwa chuckle then pulled her closer as now he put his arm around her shoulder . His other free hand pinch her nose and ruffle her hair. He loved to do that, to annoyed her that way so he could see how cute she’s being angry and hit him , not too hard.

As Yonghwa predict, Seohyun did hit his arm as she blushed .

They finally arrive at the café.

“Yonghwa hyung ! Seohyunnie !” the eye-smiled boy, Kang Minhyuk called them as they open the café door. The couple look at each other then chuckle. Minhyuk and the others seems already arrive and wait for them.

Seohyun squeeze herself in her unnies as Yonghwa took a sit beside Jungshin . The CNSD group would always hanging out in that café after school.CNSD is a group that would always take a part doing performance for school events.The boys would play the instrument and singing as the girls would dancing and also singing. Sometimes, they would perform just among their group but sometimes they would be together and perform together. People love when they having the performance together.

“Why are you so late, huh, Seohyunnie ?” Hyoyeon whined just Seohyun sit next to her.

Seohyun just smirking as she just giving this blame-on-Yonghwa look at Hyoyeon.Yonghwa who watch his most dear girlfriend behave, gasped as he aware “that look” that Seohyun gave to Hyoyeon.

“Yah, yah, yah Seo Juhyun ! You think that I don’t know that look ?” Yonghwa scold.

“Eyy, hyung. What did you do that make us wait for you guys that long, huh ?” Jungshin whine to his hyung this time.

Yonghwa taken back as now he realize that everyone now blaming him for make them wait for him and Seohyun for too long. He laugh in disbelief. He look at Seohyun who just act innocently.

“Wahh, you’re playing innocent now huh, Hyun-ah ? Wahh, great . Now this is all my fault for making you guys wait for us. Yah ! I didn’t do anything, okay !” he try to defend himself.He folded his arms together th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter