7; I'm tired so lets end this !

Writing Our Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few weeks later..,

Its Sunday . A beautiful morning. Birds are chirping and the air still cold and so fresh. Seohyun just wake up an hour ago and now she working on her new plot for her love story while having her morning coffee.Eventhough it has been weeks they both moved in their new house, but Seohyun still act cold as she is.She still with her rules no matter what.

Where is Yonghwa that moment? Still sleeping. Alert for the dirty minded ! Seohyun not sharing the same bed with Yonghwa . Not to dissapoint you guys, but as we all know that Seohyun still not develop her feeling toward Yonghwa so how could she shared a bed with him ? Like seriously ? So, Yonghwa being a gentleman he is so slept on the couch in their bedroom .

True, its been weeks passes. She still not falling for him . Yonghwa done everything for her .

Oh take a guess how many times they went on a date ? None.

Seohyun would always avoiding Yonghwa no matter what . Ignoring him and doing her own duty. But sometimes, when Yonghwa use his pick-up line, she would take it and use it on her story. Eventhough she feels so weird hearing those cheesy pick-up line, but she endure it and wrote down those pick-up line.

Maybe too  busy with her own world, Seohyun didn’t notice that Yonghwa already up and all dressed up. His hair still wet and abit messy which of course would make any womens or girls giving herself up for him . But only one girl that still stubborn to fall for him .

Yonghwa lean on the door frame of their bedroom as he staring at Seohyun dearly. She sit on their dining table with her eyes fixed on the laptop as she biting her lips which make Yonghwa find it really seductive.

He cleared his throat as he shussed away his whatever dirty mind think about right now.

Seohyun still focused on her laptop. Her messy bun and non-makeup face really make his heart flutter that morning. He just love this view everytime he wakes up .But then, he sighed. Yonghwa really don’t know how to persuaded her heart . He have tried everything that he could done so she would fall for him, but nothing seems worked out.

Slowly he walk towards her. He sit next to her as he sneak his arms around her waist and pulled her toward him abit. His action slightly make her yelp and look at him annoyingly. She struggle on let herself go from his grip but Yonghwa just too strong .

Giving up, she just continue with her works. She knew that she couldn’t fight anymore. It just useless fighting with Yonghwa this early in the morning. Besides, she already getting used to whatever skinship that Yonghwa has been trying to her, well except for and kiss on lips like that.

Yonghwa rest his chin on her  shoulder as he look on what Seohyun were working on . He sighing secretly seeing the story’s plot again . She keep doing that this lately and he hate that this “thing” kind of getting on his way to Seohyun.

“Hyunnie” he called her sweetly which only been answered with her hummed.

“Lets go on date” he whined.

“I don’t have the mood on walking around” she said with her hand still typing on the board.

Yonghwa groaned then slowly let her go.

“Why is it too hard for you to accept me, Juhyun-ah ?” he finally ask the question.

Seohyun stop writing then look at him.

“Should I remind you back what happen before ?” she fired him back .

Yonghwa was taken back by it. He knew that Seohyun still mad at him about the past no matter how many times she denies it . No matter how many time she says that she already get over him or the past. She just still mad at him. He sighed.

He placed his chin over the palms of his hand as he stare at her intensely.

“What ?” she ask innocently.

“What ?” he mocked her back. Seohyun rolled her eyes then look back on her work.

“Seo. Ju. Hyun”

Seohyun groaned then turned to look at him . Which only to received a peck on her lips. A quick peck from him that succesfully make her heart beat horribly fast. Then seeing Yonghwa smirking devilish manner on her.

She snapped out quickly as she already blushed hard. “W-what w-was that !?” she snapped.

“Something that could

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter