5; and Again

Writing Our Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Seohyun walk in to her office after having meeting with her clients just now . She let out a big sigh after she rested herself on her sit.She looked around before switched on her computer.Open up her email, hoping that a few words from her readers maybe would less her stress.Then she saw this email from Tiffany.

 

“Dear Seohyun,

                Its been two weeks now. We still hoping that you would agree to go on date with Yonghwa. We still waiting for the news from you both.

 

-Tiffany”

Seohyun sighed again.

True its almost two week passed now since that she’s being told that they already pick Jung Yonghwa to be her boyfriend.

Seohyun really don’t know how. Wether she should agree with it or she should just walk off from this. But if she walk off from this,Taeyeon and Tiffany might felt offended by her action then they would be cold with her. Beside with the request from the readers that’s getting out of hand, she really need inspiration . But could doing this with Yonghwa will make her heart flutter and make her inspired again ?

She look at her wrist, the clock already showed that its already 6 pm. Maybe she need to get home now.She need more time alone and time to think.

On her way back home, she stop at the grocery store near her apartment.

She would make herself a sphagetti for tonight. Seohyun like the best when she make those dinner herself than eating outside.Seohyun not that single “outgoing-for-fun” person. She more like to stayed at home and doing her own stuff.

Seohyun stopped infront of the noodle section. She try to look if theres any sphapetti noodle somewhere.

“It should be here…” she mumble then her eyes caught the sight of the sphagetti.She yelp in excitement then picked up two packet of those.

Feeling so grateful because only those two left. She put the packet on her tray .

“Sphagetti for tonight, huh?”

Seohyun starled then slowly turn around to see the person who is talking to her.

Yonghwa. She widenen her eyes, but then quickly calm herself down. Seohyun turn back to her try before picked it up and left.Not minding greeting him at all.She know its kinda rude, but .. she just want to run from him, away from him.

Still debating with her thought,she didn’t know that Yonghwa jogged to her side then walk with her.

“Really? You just gonna ignored me?”

Seohyun jump in surprise then look to her side.Giving Yonghwa a death stare then she just rolled her eyes and ignore him once again.

“Seriously, Juhyun?” Yonghwa ask as he came more closer to her.

She quicken her pace to the counter so she could get off from him . But Yonghwa grabbed her wrist which make her yelp in surprise and turn to him.

“What the hell, Yonghwa?” Seohyun ask in rage.

Yonghwa noticed that people around them are staring at them weirdly. He know his action kinda childish but this is the only way to get her attention back.

He ruffle his hair before looked back at her. “Sorry” he muttered.

Seohyun shook her head before left him to the counter.

After pay the bills, she quicken her pace to her car that just park infront of the store.She knows Yonghwa would followed her .But after looking at her back, no one is following her.

Letting out a sighed of relief, she put all her groceries in the car. Just when she was about to driver site, someone hold her .

Seohyun sighing deeply, knowing that hand that stopped her.Slowly, she turn around and face him.

“What now, Jung Yonghwa?” she folded her arms crossed her chest.

Yonghwa seems lost of words but after ruffle his hair and make it messy which eventually make him look so hot , he look at her bravely.

Then he said, “Look, I’m sorry.”

“For what ?”

“The past “

“If you just want to talked about the past, forget it. I’m over it and already forget about it”

Yonghwa taken back by what Seohyun said but then he quickly look away.

“Anything else?” Seohyun ask . After a few second of silent, she take that Yonghwa already done talking to her.So she hopped in her car.

“Can I have a dinner with you?” he ask which make Seohyun stop from closing the door and look at him weirdly.

“Please?” he pleads.

Seohyun sighed. “If that’s the only way to make you stop from following me then hop in”

Yonghwa smile widely before went to other side of her car and hopped in.

Minutes later , they finally arrived at her apartment.He help her with her stuff and followed her till her house.Since at the grocery store until now, they didn’t even utter a single words toward each other. Both of them could felt the tension between them .

As they entered the apartment, Seohyun quickly went to the kitchen.

“Come here” she yell from the kitchen.Yonghwa who at first feel awkward entered in some woman’s house, gasping as he look around the house. Its quite cozy and clean. He liked it though.

Yonghwa put down all the stuff on the counter near the kitchen. Seohyun pulled out her apron then turn to Yonghwa.

“Make yourself at home” she said , still struggling with the apron. Yonghwa nod then turned to her. Seeing that he chuckle looking at her cuteness.

“Want me to help you with those?”

He already make a move towards her but then stop after Seohyun already success wear the apron.

“Just go somewhere, I don’t want to be disturbed, while I’m cooking” then she turned her back and start with placing some ingredents infront of her.

Yonghwa sighed then walked out from the kitchen.He walk into the living room before reached to her bedroom. Her bedroom door slightly open, so he take a peak inside her bedroom.

Her bed kinda messy, but its just her bed. Others look fine.Then his eyes caught something shining on her desk beside her bed. Something so shining and beautiful.Because of enchanted by it, he almost entered the bedroom. Sna

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter