14; Finale

Writing Our Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 14-Thank you though…

A/N:The second part of this its going to be a different plot also the title .Thank you for ALL. I love you guys! Don’t forget to comment and voting ! Enjoyed ! The words that in italic are present for throwing back to the past.

Yonghwa hold her wrist tightly as if like he hold the world.Its true though…, Seohyun is his world. The smile on her face right now really overwhelme his heart— no, his entire body. Its crazy how he could fell in love with this girl named, Seo Juhyun. Hearing just a bit of her chuckle already make his heart gone crazy, ohh— and we don’t want to talk about how her smile make him feel like. Much more worst…

“Oppa?” she cut his thought.

Smiling warmly towards her, he then wrapped his arm around her.Which somehow make her blushed hard.

“Omo~ Juhyun is blushing” he .

“How much that you love me ?” she ask him, trying to ignore the teasing.

Yonghwa chuckle at her sudden blurted out. He knew Seohyun. She would always blurted about something out of nowhere and make it make her look so adorable. Gosh, how could her resists her ?

“Seriously oppa. Tell me. How much ?” she ask again, seriously which make her nostril widden.Then he laughing out loud because of it.

Seohyun look at him, confuse abit.

He stop laughing before look at her again, try to be a bit serious but then looking at her innocent plus the widden nostril make him laughing again. Seohyun rolled her eyes then hit him.

Yonghwa restain himself then rubbed her arm as he try to comfort her at the meantime.He look at her with his cheeky smile, “I love you so much, so big, so wider, like your nostril”

He laugh again.

Seohyun groaned before hit him once again .”Choding”

With some laugh that left, he then brought her hand and kiss her knuckle. Then he rubbed her hands together as the snow keep falling around them. Today weather a bit cold but nice to go out on date. So Yonghwa wouldn’t let today slipped away just like that, he just loved having a winter date with Seohyun, whenever he’s get a chance or more like the weather seems fine.

Then he put their already interwined hand in his pocket as they keep on walking on the not-so-busy-street.He look down before smile then look back at Seohyun who is already frowned.

“Yah” he called her which of course gain her attention.

“I’ll love you for as long as the universe allows …”

 

 

Seohyun slammed the main door of their shared apartment open,widely. Her cheeks already wet with all the tears that has been flowing since she witnessed ALL, at the airport. She just couldn’t believe with her own eyes.She should knew it. She should just knew that Yonghwa isnt the right guy.Gosh now she felt so dumb.

Open her bedroom door, she pulled out her suitcase and take everything that hers before throws it in her suitcase.

Just right at the moment, Yonghwa came back with worried on his face.He run straight to her bedroom since he heard noise from there.

“Seohyun-ah, what are you doing ?” he ask as he witness her throwing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter