11;For Real

Writing Our Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its sure facinating because the way Yonghwa being patient with her attitude, how he took a good care of her, some how make her heart soften toward him.She couldn’t deny her heart anymore. She couldn’t hide anymore. The way she felt toward him…

Seohyun moved to the kitchen in that evening.She took out glass before poured water in it.

“Yah, what are you doing ?”  a voice starled her which instantly make her turn around and met with the owner of the voice.

Yonghwa who just wake up from his sleep, rubbing his eyes as he yawned quietly.He looks like a child that just woke up. With his messy hair he does look cute which make Seohyun smile secretly.

“I’m just want to drink some water then I’ll go back to bed” Seohyun explained before turn back and set then keetle to it place.

Just then, arms wrapped around her waist. Seohyun let it be since she knew whose the arms belong to.Yonghwa lean closer to her as he rest his chin on her shoulder.

“You should’ve just called me. Just res—“

“I’m bored. I need to walk too, Yonghwa-sshi. Now, could you let me go?” Seohyun ask annoyingly.

Yongwha let out a bitter chuckle as he tighten his grip on her even more.She sighed as she knew that she need to stay like that for a few moments. Seohyun then sipped her water.

“Lets just stay like this for a moment, can we?” he whispered .

Seohyun could feel his hot breath again her ear. Which somehow gives her goosebump and theres a tight knot in her stomach. She also couldn’t breath properly but she managed to keep it secret from him.

Both of them just stayed like that a couple of minutes.

“Let go out” she suddenly blurts out.

Yonghwa  who just enjoyed the moment, shot his eyes open . He hold his breath as he try to ask her to said the words again. He just want to making sure about it once more.

“W-what did you just s-said?” Yonghwa took a glance on her.

“Lets. Go. Out” she said one by one so he would listened to the words much more clear.

Yonghwa turn her around that instant as Seohyun yelp abit. She blink her eyes as they finally met eye to eye.

“S-seriously?” Yonghwa ask in disbelief.

Seohyun nod her head.

She expect that Yonghwa would shed a tears of joy sooner or later but then he pulled her for a bear hug. He thanked her for like a thousand times without stop. Seohyun just stood there and let him be. She don’t know how to react about it though.

With the force of the lightning, Yonghwa quickly get ready as he showered and get dressed up. Its kinda shocked for Seohyun since he only takes about 3 minutes getting all dressed. Laughing secretly, Seohyun then get ready for herself after that.

10 minutes later, Seohyun finally dressed up.She wearing her pink lace mini dress along with her white sling bag. Looking cute like that make Yonghwa look at her in awe. As for Yonghwa, he just wearing a simple white shirt with jeans. Since the shirt abit tight for him, the shirt showed his muscle. Somehow, Seohyun couldn’t look straight toward him.

“So, where are we going ?” Yonghwa broke the silence between them.

Seohyun just shrugged her shoulder before her answer, “How about the park that just a few feet from here?”

Of course Yonghwa felt abit disspointed since he thought that Seohyun would go somewhere far from here, but its fine though as long as they both going out together.

Nodding his head , they both decided for just walking by foot to the park .

On their way to the park, Yonghwa couldn’t stop talking how was he doing at the outside of the country. Seohyun just keep on listening with say a word. Not even chuckling when Yonghwa telling her a funny story . Its not that she don’t find it funny or something , it just that she don’t know how to react. She thought that she already forgiven him but her heart just sank listening how happy he are at there but she’s suffering here. Gosh, she just cant

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter