6; Surprise

Writing Our Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What is it?” Yonghwa questioned her .

“I will decided whenever we gonna go on date. I don’t care where you gonna take me, but if I say we gonna go on date, we MUST go on date, but if I say otherwise  then you just gonna have to waited until I say so”

Yonghwa look at her in disbelief. He think for a moment as staring hard on her.

“So?” she smirk.

Yonghwa took a deep breath then finally nod his head slowly. Seohyun frowned looking at his respond.

“Is that a yes or no ?” she asking him as she rolled her eyes.

“yes…” he mutters. He knew that its gonna be alittle bit hard with that condition, but he would do anything so Seohyun could fall back with him .He already expected that getting back onto her life gonna takes a lot of patience and sacrifices.

Seohyun smile in victory .

“So, what now ?” Yonghwa asked as he rubbed his nape and look at her hestitantly.

“You can go now” she stated as cotinue with her writing.

Yonghwa widenen his eyes then sighed. Its gonna be sooo much harder now… With a heavy feet, he went out from the bedroom and went straight out from the apartment.

Hearing the main door already closed, Seohyun get herself up and look wether he really get out. Sighing that he’s really went out, she finally went back the kitchen then finish up the dishes that she already left earlier. After clean things up, she turn around then spotted the place that she and Yonghwa finally shared their first kiss.Suprise huh ? They finally shared their first kiss ? Pfftt, she either cant believe herself. Unknowingly, she touched her lips as she remember the taste of his lips.

Quickly, she snapped her thought and walk to her own bedroom and try to forget what happened.

 

[The Next Day…]

Waking up precisely 7 am, Seohyun went straight to take her morning shower then dress up nicely. Its Saturday, so no work as for today. She like to enjoyed her Saturday alone or maybe she could do some shopping for herself or maybe she could—

Just then her phone ringing which make her furrowed her eyebrow. Thinking who would calling her in this beautiful day?

Answering to a strange number she answer,”Hello?”

“Morning, love!”

Blinking her eyes then finally she realize the person that called her right now. Rolling her eyes then she went to the kitchen to prepare herself some breakfast.

“What do you want, Yonghwa ?” she ask annoyingly.

“Eyy, cant I just called my lovely girlfriend in this very beautiful day ? How was you sleep last night? Is it nice ? Are you already take your morning shower ? What are you doing now ?”

Sighing hard as she lean on her counter as continue talked to Yonghwa .

“No, you cant called me in this very beautiful day. My sleep was so nice because I don’t meet you in my dream, well thank god. I already take my shower and right now I’m trying to prepare myself a breakfast but unfortunately has been cut off by your annoying morning call” she said using her ‘nicest voice’

Yonghwa chuckle on the otherside, ignoring all the mocked.

“C’mon. Open up the door for me. I already freezing outside here”

With that Seohyun widenen her eyes as disbelief. ‘He’s here !?’ She jog toward the front door then open up the door. Only to meet a basket that full with foods and almost a bouquet of pink and white roses.Still on her phone, Seohyun just smile looking at those.

“Surprise !” he said on the other line.

Chuckling quitely then she picked up the basket and close the door behind her.

“A basket of breakfast,huh ?” she scoffed then placed the basket on the dining table.

“Don’t forget the roses too !” he said happily.

“Gosh , I almost thought that you—“

“At there ? Eating breakfast with you?” he cut her off.

Seohyun chuckle disbelief then picked on of the bread from the basket and just stuff .She moan deliciously as she taste the bread. Eventhough its delicious, but she wish that there if theres a jam of strawberry of something so the taste would much more prefect.

Just then her frontdoor ringing. Furrowed her eyebrow once again, she slowly walk to the frontdoor. She was thought that the postmen going to sending her maybe a sweet letter from Yonghwa .

“What now, Jung Yonghwa ? Sending a postmen and as him to give me your lovey dovey letter in this early morning ?” she groaned .

Yonghwa just chuckle on the other line “No darling “

As she open the door, there he is, Jung Yonghwa with a bottle of strawberry jam on his hand while his other hand hold his phone.

“I just forget to put this on the basket too” he show her the jam and he engulfed her in a bear hug, lifting her off the floor then spin her around after that he put her down and he just went in her house.But then suddenly he turn around and look at her from head to toe.

“Hell, if I sent a postmen so he sending this to you then checking you out, I personally gonna end his life right at that moment. Damn, you look so hot girl ! With those v-neck shirt and those short. Gosh, you look so tempting right now, Juhyun-sshi “ he whispered but because they still on the phone, she could heard it clearly.

“Well, thankyou Yonghwa-sshi” she smirk.Then end the call, Seohyun chuckle abit then shook her head.

Yonghwa shoved his phone on his jeans pocket  with his eyes never left her figure, he showed her his adorable smile.She crossed her arms across her chest as she narrowed her eye on Yonghwa.

“What ?” he ask innocently.

“Barging into my house in this early in the morning. Wow Jung Yonghwa, really WOW” she scoffed then she walk past him and sit on the dining table.

Yonghwa just shrug his shoulder then sit right next to her which is ofcourse shocked her because usually he would sit infront of her.

“What the –“

“What ? This is not one of your condition right ?So I can sit wherever I want though” he said as he take her hand and played with her finger.

Rolling her eyes then she just continue eating with her other hand.

“So, what are we go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter