10;Care

Writing Our Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yonghwa slowly open his eyes . He blink his eyes for several times as he try to recognize what happen to him. He wake up from his sleep as he look around with his mouth still yawning.He still in his and Seohyun shared “apartment”. But why is he sleeping at the bed in their bedroom ? He question to himself. He didn’t even remember walk in to their bedroom and drift to the dreamland at the bed last time. Maybe he sleepwalking ? Beside the last thing that he remembered is that he trying to told her everything OUTSIDE the bedroom. Weird though?  He look out at the window, its already dark which seems like around 9 until 11 pm right now.

He streched his arms before rises up from his laying .He looked around the bedroom . Just then he realize that this is his first time sleeping on the bed.

‘Ahh, that’s why I felt so comfortable and warm’ he thought to himself.

Then continuing looking around, he noticed that the door slightly open. He off from the bed then wandering around the bedroom.He try to find a figure but nowhere to be find. No one. Theres no one in the bedroom which make him dumbfounded.

He went to the  bathroom which he expecting that Seohyun might having her night shower but like the same result with the bedroom, theres no one.His heart rate start to racing up.Out of sudden, he start to felt anxious.

Yonghwa walk out and went to kitchen. Somehow, he start to worried. He afraid that Seohyun actually left him, forever.

“No… no no no no” he mumble beneath his breath after seeing that no one in the kitchen.

He walk back in their bedroom . He open the closet to look wether her cloth still there or not. Fortunately, her cloth still there. He sighed in relief. But he still worried though.Slowly he closed the closet then walk lifeless to the kitchen as he try to called Seohyun.

But then he heard her phone ringing from the kitchen . He then found her phone that has been left just like that beside the cookies jar. He once again sighed.

Yonghwa put his phone in his pocket then took out a bottle of cold water from the fridge .He drank it all of it with his closing eyes.

“Wow, you sure thirsty, huh?”

Yonghwa who shocked with the voice, almost choked while drinking. He spilled abit of his drink before put the bottle on the counter before look at the owner of the voice. He was about to yelled but then shut himself up.

“What ? Am I a ghost?” she chuckle seeing him speechless.

But then her chuckle has been cut off by his sudden hug. He wrapped his arms tightly around her s

“Where did you go, Juhyun-ah ? Did you know how worried you got me ? Dammit” he almost whispered in her ears.

Seohyun chuckle as she just stand there and let him wrapped his arms around her for a few minutes before softly broke the hug. Yonghwa roamed around her body to see if she hurts anywhere. She could see how worried he look right which then make her patted his shoulder then said ,” Don’t worried, I’m fine. I just went out for a walk. “

She walked past him then washed her hand.

“I’m hungry. Do you want some food?I think about having kimchi fried rice for tonight. It is okay with—“

Yonghwa hug her from behind then rest his chin on her shoulder, which make her suddenly stop talking.

“What the—“

“ I’m fine with everything that you make for, Hyun “ he whispered to her ears then give a peck on her left cheek before finally let her go. He then left her blushing all by herself with his action.

“Ahh.. that Jung Yonghwa ~” she mumble, still blushing hard. Right after then, her head start to felt dizzy but she just closed her eyes as shrugging it off.

Minutes passes, then she finally made the late night dinner for both of them .She setting the table for them having dinner  then called Yonghwa . Yonghwa that just watched random tv shows, starled hearing his name has been called out . He got up form his sit then went to the dining table. Seohyun already take a sit . Yonghwa sit infront of her, so he could see her face .

They silently having their dinner .

Feeling too awkward eating like that , Yonghwa cleared his throat before look at Seohyun . She didn’t even bother as she keep continue eating her fried rice. He quickly finish his food then pushed it aside as he folded his arms . His mouth still chewing the food as he staring at her.

Swallow all the food, he took a deep breath before called her name.

Seohyun just hummed as response.

“I’m so sorry for what happen –“

With that Seohyun already knew where its going to leads. She knew that Yonghwa still not aware that she already heard eveything that he said to her this evening. She stopped her eating as she glared at him so he could stop. Her heart just don’t want to heard everything , AGAIN.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter