12;Reunite

Writing Our Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Seo Juhyun !!” Yonghwa excitedly called out his girlfriend’s name right after he enter their shared house.

He loosen his tie as he just thrown away all his stuffs. Yonghwa has been waiting for this day for such a long time. Besides, its going to be extra special since everyone here. With everyone he mean, the whole group of CNSD . They all already agree to meet up at Minhyuk’s newly open café. Its fortunate because the café just a few blocks from their house.

Seohyun who just done for her upcoming novel, look up before let out a silent yawn. Then she rubbed her eyes before saying that she’s in her study room.

Yonghwa who heard it, quickly run to their study room. As he saw her, he lifted her up as he hug her and spin her around. Seohyun shocked by it, but then she giggle.Lately, Seohyun and Yonghwa’s relationship became much more closer. Seohyun seems like giving him another chance without saying it out loud or without her knowing it. He knew her. And he knew that he couldn’t just let this another chance, slips away just like that again. Now he knew that no matter how long that he left her, she wont change her attitude . She still the sweet Seohyun the he knew.

As he set her down, Seohyun quickly took a step back from him. She look at his happy face then formed a sweet smile.

“What is happening ? Did you get promoted or something ?” she ask as she crossed her arms on her chest.

Yonghwa shooked his head cutely before answered her, “Nope. Guess who’s back ?”

“Who?”

“The Whole group of our beloved CNSD !All of us decided to meet up at Minhyuk’s café tomorrow” he exclaimed then spread his arms so he thought that Seohyun would hug him or something.

Seohyun gasped on her spot. She couldn’t believe it. After a few years, they’re finally  back together again ? Gather like before ? She look at Yonghwa who is spreading his arms with his wide smile. She cant control these feels just throw herself towards him then hug him tightly.

Its almost a few months that they both have been living together. Weird though because Seohyun already promise herself to keep her distance from him until she finished her writing. Now that her writing finish, she need to break up with him afterwards but Seohyun didn’t even remember about the promise that she made to her self.She keep blaming herself at first, but then she just didnt even realize anymore. He totally make her forget everything that she promised herself before.

Letting him go, she look at him with her sparkling eyes.

“You are not kidding me right now, right?” she ask with her already wide smile.

Yonghwa let out his chuckle then hold onto her arms. He bent to her level before said, “I am serious , Seo Juhyun”

Then once again that time, she hug him for the second time.She gave him the most tighten hug that she ever gave. Yonghwa almost melted in her warmth but he just keep it cooled.But Yonghwa still burst with happiness with all this hugging that he received from Juhyun.

She finally let go of him, which make him secretly whined, then she run to her bedroom.

Yonghwa abit starled then followed her behind.

“What are you doing ?” he ask as he lean on her doorframe.

“Looking for something nice to wear”she said then took a glance on him. “Go away. Its not nice to look when a girl is trying to changed her clothes you know ?”

The Yonghwa laugh. “Juhyun-ah, the gathering is tomorrow. Calm down, wouldn’t you?”

“I know”she smirk while looking at him .

“Then , why are you—“

“Gosh, Im just too exciting, Jung Yonghwa. Now, can you just go away ! I need to prepare for tomorrow. I cant wait to meet everybody. I miss Jonghyun oppa, Jungshinnie, Minhyukkie, the unnies,gosh ~” she squeled.

“You misses them but not me ?” he ask as he folded both of his arms together.

Seohyun rolling her eyes before moved abit to look at him, “Do I need to remind you what you did t—“

“Ahh, I know I know. Gosh, since when did you learn blackmailing people?” he ask as he raised both of his hands up as he surrender, earning a chuckle from her.

Then he when away,getting ready the dinner for both of them .

 

 

 

 

(The next Day…)

All of the CNSD group already gather at Minhyuk’s café. All of them happily chatting, sharing about what happen in their life. The whole journey that they’ve been through on foreign country. A lot of memories that their shared.

“Wait, I think that we miss something here, don’t we?” Hyoyeon suddenly said which caught all of the attention.

Rolling their eyes, Tiffany and Taeyeon already knew the specific persons they’re talking about. Al of them still unawared about the couple being together once again. They was about to inturrept, but then suddenly the front door bell which mean theres someone that entered the café.

“Hello, everyone !” Yonghwa yelled out loud which make all eyes on him, all widen eyes to be told.

What more shocked for the whole group is that Seohyun followed behind him, with their interwined hand. She shyly greeted the whole group.

“YAHHH !!!” all of them, except for Tiffany and Taeyeon, yelling out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter