4; Rain

Writing Our Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N;The word that in italic is present for throwing back to the past.

 

(...)
As she let the water flow through her face, she also let the memories run through her mind.Seohyun shut her eyes as remembering those moment between.

Seohyun groaned as Yonghwa smirk in victory. Eventhough Yonghwa walk slow but Seohyun walk even slower than him because of her unwiling to go whatever he want to go now.

“Oh, c’mon Juhyun-ah! Are you a tortuise or something? Walk fast!” Yonghwa urged her.

Seohyun rolled her eyes before giving him a death glare. “Now he’s know the feeling of walking with him before. He much more slower!” she mutter under her breath.

“What did you said?” Yonghwa ask as he lower himself to her.

Seohyun just glare at him then hit his head.Yonghwa frowned as he look at Seohyun in disbelief.

“What was that for?” Yonghwa as rubbed his head.

“THAT WAS FOR WAKING ME UP FROM MY BEAUTY SLEEP!” Seohyun shouted.People around them already look them weirdly.

Yonghwa who noticed that, apologized and bow little around him. Then he cupped as he dragged her to the near bakery.

The moment when they entered the bakery.  They sit near the window after ordered their favourite,patbingsu. Seohyun still feels angry with Yonghwa so she sit infront of him . Not bother to sit next to him.

Yonghwa just sighed looking at his girl.

“Okay,okay,okay. I’m sorry for waking you up. Statisfied?” he finally end the silent between them.

Seohyun glared at him before looking outside the window.

Yonghwa try to reached her hand, Seohyun quickly moved backward.

He groaned as he don’t know anymore what to do. “Seriously, Seo Juhyun! Is it a crime for me to taking my most beloved girlfriend to go on date today ?”

“Yes it is!” now Seohyun folded her arms and pouted .Her nostril start to widenen once again.

No matter Yonghwa want to be serious on this situation, he couldn’t help but to laughing at her cuteness.Seohyun who just look at Yonghwa getting more angry because he didn’t be serious.

“Yah!” she scolded.

Yonghwa say his sorry then look at her sweeetly.

“I already told you that I just want to laying around on my bed for today! I don’t want to go out or do anything. I’ve told you last night on the phone, didn’t I?” Seohyun whined.

“Eyy, since when Seo Juhyun being this lazy-?” Yonghwa rested his head on his arm.

Seohyun glared at Yonghwa before she sighed.

“We just finished our mid-terms exam. I need a rest . I’ve been stayed up all night for study! Don’t you know how tired is that ?”

Yonghwa chuckle secretly, looking at how cute Seohyun complaint to him right now.

“Aigoo, my Seohyun work so hard for this mid-terms, huh?” He reached for her cheek then pinched it.

Seohyun was about to hit him but then stopped when the waiter came and gave them, their order.They mutteres they thanked to the waiter before he left them together, enjoying the patbingsu.

As Seohyun busy enjoying her desert, Yonghwa staring at her.He like doing that if they having their patbingsu.Seohyun only focus on her meals only. He could see a dark circle under her eyes. Which mean she really have lacks on sleep. Now, he felt guilty.

Yonghwa lean back on his sit and let her enjoyed the desert herself.Seohyun noticed that then stop and look at him .

“What’s wrong?”

Yonghwa shook his head then signalled her to just continue eat.So Seohyun shrugged off the thoughts and just continue eating.

He already promises to himself that he would treat her extra special for today so she wont regret to agree to have a date with him for today.

Just then , Seohyun have a red bean at corner of her lips and she’s not aware of it because busy enjoying her patbingsu. Yonghwa who just chuckle looking at her then called her which ofcourse made her look at him confuse.

Yonghwa stand abit , leaning toward her and lift her chin and brought her closer to him as he lean in more closer to her.He at the corner of her lips,eating the red beans before sit back to his sit. He smirked then folded his arms.

Seohyun who really starled because of the sudden skin-ship just look at him blankly.Her face start to heated up and red.Then she just realize what happen before she cover her face and blushed hard.She almos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter