YoonMin

All or Nothing (BTS One Shots/Drabbles)

Title: Are They Back Yet?
Group: BTS
Pairing: YoonMin
Rating: G
Word Count: 597

Summary: Yoongi and Jimin are set out to collect fire wood for the camp.
Warning: None.
Note to Requester: Honestly, I have never read or wrote a YoonMin fic before, so I’m not sure how people typically view their relationship. It’s not that I don’t ship them. I totally do, I ship all BTS OTPs, I’ve just never read or wrote anything of them because I haven’t got to it yet, so this is my first attempt! Just for you! I hope you like it~ It switches between the other five members and them. ENJOY!

 

“I hope they hurry up,” Namjoon says after throwing the last available stick onto the fire. He pokes at it with his fire-stick, trying to make it burn for as long as possible. “We sent them off ten minutes ago.”

“They’re not back yet?” Jungkook asks as he returns from his bathroom break. “How long does it take to collect wood in the middle of the forest?”

Taehyung laughs from where he’s sitting next to Seokjin, resting his head on Seokjin’s shoulder. “Maybe they were eaten by coyotes,” He says. “Or bears.”

Hoseok shakes his head from his spot. “Nah, coyotes and bears would cower in the presence of Yoongi.”

——

“But why did I have to come out here with you?” Jimin questions, his voice shaking in fear. It’s dark, and the only light they have to offer them is the flashlight from Yoongi’s iPhone. Jimin steps closer to Yoongi when he hears some branches snapping in the background, and he grips onto the older one’s arm so tight, Yoongi’s certain he’ll cut off blood circulation.

Yoongi laughs about how jumpy Jimin is, and Jimin glares up at him with a pouty face. “Because I love torturing you,” Yoongi tells the kid simply. “You know, we could make it back to camp quicker if you’d actually pick up some things to use as fire wood.” Yoongi reminds him.

Jimin stutters in his movement for a moment, but he starts picking up the sticks directly on their path so that he doesn’t have to wonder off too far from Yoongi. Every time he stops to pick up a stick, he holds onto Yoongi’s elbow to know that the Yoongi’s not leaving him behind. Yoongi’s a , and he probably would. Or run off somewhere Jimin can’t see him so that he can jump out at him later. “What is that?” Jimin suddenly screams when he sees a pair of glowing eyes in front of them, and he almost drops all of the sticks he had collected.

Yoongi laughs hysterically at the kid’s reaction, so much that he can’t respond immediately. “It’s just a cat, Jimin,” Yoongi assures him once his laughter subsides enough to form words. “You’re really cute when you get scared of everything.”

After collecting enough wood, they turn around to start walking back to camp. Before they get too close Jimin tugs on Yoongi’s shirt to stop him. “Hey…there’s, um, something I’ve been wanting to tell you,” Jimin begins. He’s really had this on his chest for a while, but he could never bring himself to say it. “But I could never find the right moment…” He looks at the ground, shuffling his feet nervously.

Yoongi smiles and lifts Jimin’s chin carefully. He presses a gentle kiss to Jimin’s lips. “I know,” Yoongi says. “I feel the same.” He kisses Jimin once more, just for the heck of it. “Let’s get back to camp. That fire’s probably dead now.”

“Oh, mine’s not,” Jimin tells him with a bright smile, and Yoongi laughs. Cheesy. This kid is too cheesy.

——

“It’s about time!” Namjoon takes the sticks from Jimin and Yoongi and sets them to the side. He rebuilds the fire, and it illuminates everyone’s faces perfectly.

“Now, it’s time for scary stories,” Jungkook says, excited.

Yoongi is fine with that. He’s fine with it because Jimin settles down right next to him, snuggling close, and he rests his head on Yoongi’s shoulder. When Yoongi is certain no one is looking, he places a kiss to the top of Jimin’s head and intertwines their fingers.