JiKook

All or Nothing (BTS One Shots/Drabbles)

Title: Don’t Cry
Group: BTS
Pairing: JiKook
Rating: G
Word Count: 702

Summary: Jimin never means to hurt Jungkook’s feelings.
Warning: Jungkook’s tears. Jimin’s guilt. Light fluff.
Note to Requester: I love adorable an innocent requests like this one, and I love JiKook, too. So~ Enjoy this light and fluffy, adorable and sweet Jikook fic! It’s quite short, as most of my requests/drabbles are, but I think it’s cute, nonetheless. I don’t know why I had so much trouble with this prompt. I wrote like, ten one shots for it, but I think this one is the best. ENJOY

 

It’s absolutely crazy how quickly things can change. You’re laughing with your friends one moment, and sitting on your bed, crying, the next.

It’s Jimin’s fault. That goddam Park Jimin. Everyone seems to have this idea that he’s the most perfect being in existence—a sort of pure, newborn soul that hasn’t had much experience in the life stream. He’s just too innocent, and kind, and happy all the time. All signs of soul that hasn’t yet experienced the harshness of the world.

Jungkook had that idea of him, too, until about five minutes ago. The two were playing together with Taehyung, all enjoying each other’s company, when Jimin suddenly became really mean with Jungkook. Usually he doesn’t mind Jungkook teasing him and ignoring the fact that Jimin is older, but he suddenly snaps at Jungkook. “Hey punk,” Jimin shouts at Jungkook after Jungkook teases him about his height again. “I’m your hyung, and you really need to start acting like it. I’m tired of you disrespecting me.”

Jungkook never meant to show any disrespect to Jimin. Being the youngest, Jungkook likes that Jimin is kind enough to treat Jungkook like a friend and not like someone younger than him. It doesn’t really help Jungkook feel more mature, it just makes Jimin seem younger than he really is. If not even Jimin will allow Jungkook to treat him like a friend, then Jungkook feels like he can’t really be close to anyone.

Being treated like the youngest member of the group really makes Jungkook feel lonely. There’s this sort of age ranked closeness that he’ll never have with any of the other members, and it . It really freaking . Jimin suddenly holding superiority over him doesn’t help that any.

“Jungkook?” Jimin lightly taps on the door.

Jungkook quickly dries his eyes to make it look like he wasn’t just crying them out seconds before, and Jimin enters the room. The older one wears an apologetic look on his face as he walks further into the room before sitting on the bed. “Jungkook, I’m sorry,” Jimin apologizes. He seems like he feels really bad about it, but it doesn’t help Jungkook feel any better. “It just really freaking when you treat me like that. I like you a lot, and it kind of feels like you hate me sometimes.”

Hmm. It seems that Jungkook might not only be bad at saying what he feels, but he seems to be bad at expressing what he feels, as well. He doesn’t hate Jimin. Not even close. “I don’t hate you,” Jungkook swears.

“I know.” Jimin assures him.

“Then why did you yell at me?” Jungkook asks.

Jimin shakes his head. “I don’t know,” Wasn’t exactly the answer Jungkook was hoping for, but that’s what Jimin gave him. “It was stupid. I was being stupid.”

Jimin is cute. He’s super adorable, even when he feels really guilty about something. Especially when he feels guilty. “Hyung, I like you,” Jungkook tells him. “I like that you treat me like your friend instead of like your dongsaeng. It makes me feel…like…like…”

While Jungkook is at a loss for words, Jimin smiles. “I’ll tell you what,” Jimin cuts Jungkook off before he can think about the words he wants to use. “I’ll let you keep talking to me like you do on one condition.”

Jungkook closes his mouth, and he looks at Jimin. The mischievous grin on his face tells him that this condition is probably more beneficial to Jimin than Jungkook, but Jungkook just wants to stay friends with Jimin like they are. That’s why he asks Jimin what this condition is.

“Just be my boyfriend,” Jimin says. Jungkook doesn’t have time to react or respond before Jimin claims his lips in a gentle kiss. Jungkook’s first kiss. As expected, Jimin lips are just as soft as his voice and his heart and everything else about him. Jungkook is hesitant to pull away, not wanting this moment, where everything is so perfect, to end. Jimin is the first one to pull away. “Because I really like you Jeon Jungkook.”

“I really like you, too, Jiminie,” The absence of formalities is Jungkook’s cute way of saying yes.