VMin

All or Nothing (BTS One Shots/Drabbles)

Title: Onstage Kisses
Group: BTS
Pairing: JiTae (VMin)
Rating: E for everyone
Word Count: 584

Summary: Taehyung and Jimin are in a new relationship, but Taehyung hates seeing Jimin kissing his ex, Hoseok on the stage.
Warning: None
Note to Requester: You didn’t specify a muse C, so I just chose a member for that spot. I hope that you don’t mind. :3 I thought about making it Seokjin (because I’m a JinMin trash), but eh, it’s Hoseok. xD I hope you like this, and I’m sorry for taking so long to get to it! >n<

 

It’s not really fair just being an observer of the theatrical performances and practices that the university’s theater club puts on. Taehyung would much rather be an actor so he can be right there with his boyfriend, playing the other lead character, kissing him and telling him how amazing he is. Instead, it’s Hoseok who gets to fill that position. What makes it worse is, Hoseok is Jimin’s ex-boyfriend. The two were obnoxiously cute together when they were dating, and Taehyung hates every second he sees them working together in the practice room or on stage. Especially when they have to kiss. Damn why does Jimin have to be so cute and perfect and irresistible? Not to mention Hoseok who is equally as irresistible as Jimin and able to win anyone over with that hypnotizing swing of his hips and his bright personality that could make the sun shine on a rainy day.

Taehyung sits in the practice room, watching the two rehearsing their lines as the head of the club tells them to. It’s the third time this evening that they’re practicing their kiss scene, and it’s making Taehyung feel sick to his stomach. He doesn’t really like Jimin kissing other people in general, but he really doesn’t like him kissing his ex-boyfriend. If this is just practice, they shouldn’t have to actually kiss. Taehyung does like that he can sit in and sort of observes the scene. At least he can assure that it goes no further than a stage kiss.

He’s relieved when the director finally tells them to “take five,” and Jimin instantly skips his way to Taehyung. “So, what did you think?” Jimin asks. He gives Taehyung the most adorable hopeful expression that Taehyung had ever seen, and it almost takes away his jealousy and insecurities.

Taehyung grabs Jimin’s wrist, pulling the elder in for a kiss. The cute sound of surprise that Jimin makes when Taehyung’s lips connect to his, the way his cheeks turn the most endearing shade of pink, and the way he presses back against Taehyung’s lips with eagerness are all things that don’t happen when he’s kissing Hoseok. Still, Taehyung doesn’t like that the he’s not the one practicing with Jimin. “I don’t like you kissing him,” Taehyung tells his boyfriend when he allows Jimin to pull back. He makes sure he uses a sincere, but non-demanding tone, not wanting Jimin to think that he doesn’t trust him. “Do you have to kiss him for real just for the practice?”

Jimin’s smile is cute and reassuring, but it doesn’t really help much. The elder steps closer to Taehyung, tracing his chest with a fingertip. “You’re really cute when you get jealous,” Jimin tells him. He leans his head back, and Taehyung knows that’s an indication that he wants to be kissed again. Taehyung complies, leaning forward to press a kiss to Jimin’s succulent lips. “I can do this with you, too.” Jimin whispers. “They say we won’t last, but I’m prepared to do what it takes to prove the world wrong. Forever it’ll be you and me, baby.” Jimin recites his lines from the play, and the way he says it is so much more real than when he says it when he’s acting—and it’s already fairly believable then. He brings his hand to tangle in Taehyung’s hair, standing on his toes to kiss the younger one, and that is enough to take away all of his jealousies and insecurities.