VMin

All or Nothing (BTS One Shots/Drabbles)

Title: Haunted Houses
Group: BTS
Pairing: JiTae (VMin)
Rating: G
Word Count: 356

Summary: Jimin is afraid of haunted houses.
Warning: Haunted house
Note to Requester: I love JiTae/Vmin, so here you go~ Happy Halloween. Sorry if it’s late! Again, it’s probably lame, but ENJOY!

 

Kim Taehyung and Park Jimin have been friends for as long as either of them can remember. It works out since their both the same age, and they have a lot of things in common. One thing that they don’t have in common, though, is their feelings toward Haunted Houses. Jimin hates them, and Taehyung…well, Taehyung loves the way Jimin reacts to haunted houses more than he actually likes the haunted houses.

Every time they go through one together, Jimin cries and whines and complains and clings as close to Taehyung as physically possible the whole time. Although they’ve been friends forever, it’s not often that Taehyung gets to have his friend that close to him.

Today, Taehyung really wants to take Jimin into what’s supposed to be the scariest haunted house in town. He’d be lying if he said that he wasn’t afraid himself, but he has to act brave for Jimin. It’s easy to convince Jimin that him screaming scares Taehyung more than the ghosts do.

“Tae, do we have to do this?” Jimin asks as they wait in the long line of people dying to get in the house.

Taehyung smiles and pulls his friend into a hug. “If you go through with me, Jimin, I’ll give you a kiss at the end.” Taehyung means it as a joke, but Jimin almost completely stills in his hold—breath stopped and everything. They’re just friends. They don’t kiss each other, so Taehyung thinks that the joke may have been a bit much.

After they get through, however, and Jimin calms down from being so scared, he pulls Taehyung back and says: “I believe you said something about kisses?”

And just after pushing Jimin so that his back is against the wall of the haunted house, and their lips are pressed together in a kiss that causes their hearts to beat as quickly as they had just moments before when they were scared out of their minds, Taehyung wonders how long he’s had this deeper feelings for his friend. More than that, though, he’s wondering how he’s lucky enough that Jimin feels the same.