NamJin

All or Nothing (BTS One Shots/Drabbles)

Title: Laundry
Group: BTS
Pairing: NamJin
Rating: E for everyone
Word Count: 812

Summary: Seokjin and Namjoon live in the same apartment building. Namjoon is locked out of his apartment in his underwear because he was doing his laundry and forgot his key inside.
Warning: None. Just fluffy, fluffy and more fluffy.
Note to Requester: Sorry! This took so long. I agree, NamJin is so~ perfect for this prompt, and I’m so glad you requested them because I really wanted to do this prompt for them! >v< I put it in Namjoon’s POV because it was easier for me. I hope you don’t mind~ huhuhu

 

Laundry day has to Namjoon’s least favorite day of the week because he’s an idiot and can’t find a good time to do his laundry. It’s constantly him running down to the basement to see if the washers are empty and running back up to his room to wait a while if they’re not. When he finally gets his clothes in the washer, he has to wait forever for a dryer to become available because, for some reason, it takes a lot longer to dry clothes than it takes to wash them.

It’s days like today, that Namjoon really hates laundry day. Standing outside of his apartment in his underwear, the cold air from the air conditioning in the hall prickling his skin, stuck out there because he’s an idiot and left his key inside the building. He could go to the office to ask them to let him in, but they are located in the building at the end of the block, and Namjoon doesn’t want to leave the building in his underwear. He can’t leave the building in his underwear. That’s a crime.

“Do you take particular delight in sitting outside of your apartment almost ?” Seokjin, Namjoon’s attractive neighbor, questions the younger, a teasing grin on his face.

These two know each other by name, but they’ve never had any real conversation, so this is a little awkward for Namjoon. “I was doing laundry and forgot my key inside,” Namjoon admits, thinking the truth makes him sound less strange than any other excuse he could come up with.

“Did you forget all doors in the building lock automatically? Or are you just forgetful like this all the time?” Seokjin teases, obviously taking delight in the younger’s awkward situation.

Namjoon narrows his eyes at the elder. “The second one,” He mumbles under his breath. “I just got my clothes in the dryer so, you know, there’s more than an hour that I have to wait.”

The smile that Seokjin offers him is bright and genuine, and Namjoon catches a glistening in the elder’s eyes. “I have some pajamas that you can wear until your clothes get done,” Seokjin says. He begins to walk in the direction of his own apartment, a wave of his delicate hand indicates that he wants Namjoon to follow him.

Honestly, Namjoon had always been a little attracted to Seokjin, and he wanted to get close to the elder, but he never imagined that this is how it would happen. Standing half- in the hallway, wondering how he can get back into his apartment while waiting for his clothes to dry. “You know, most people wear a robe at least while doing their laundry,” Seokjin tells Namjoon as he unlocks his apartment door. “If you’re so forgetful, you might want to try it next time.”

“Thanks, I’ll keep that in mind.” Namjoon returns with a smile. “I was just hoping that an attractive boy would come by and offer help.”

Seokjin’s movements slow as he closes the apartment door behind them. “So…ah…did that happen?” Seokjin asks as he walks to his room and comes back with a pair of silk pajamas for Namjoon to wear. “I mean, did you get your wish?” He holds the pajamas out for Namjoon to take.

They’re extremely soft to the touch, but what Namjoon is more interested in is how Seokjin’s cheeks turn an adorable shade of pink when their hands touch. “Yeah, I did.” Namjoon responds articulately, the corners of his lips twitching up in an ever so slight smile.

Seokjin’s eyes lower, like his afraid to look at Namjoon, and Namjoon thinks it’s the cutes thing. Especially when the elder’s blush only deepens, and he stiffens when Namjoon steps closer. “Thanks,” He says in a whisper, and Seokjin slowly looks up. “I’ll put these on.” He considers leaving Seokjin alone and putting the pajamas on without another word, but he can’t just ignore the way the elder’s eyes are locked onto his lips and not his eyes.

He grabs Seokjin’s elbow, leaning forward to place a kiss on Seokjin’s lips. His eyes only flutter closed after taking a moment to take in the sight of Seokjin’s reddening cheeks. Seokjin is tilting his head ever so slightly to deepen the kiss, and Namjoon smiles into it before pulling back. “I hope that was okay,” Namjoon says immediately, hoping he didn’t just earn himself a bad impression with Seokjin.

The elder shakes his head, somewhat breathless. “It’s fine,” Seokjin assures him. “Just…put the pajamas on, and we can go talk to the people in the office later to get your door unlocked for you.” He walks further into the apartment, sitting cross-legged on his sofa. “Until then, I wouldn’t mind more kissing.” He says, and Namjoon tries his best to bite back a delighted grin.