YoonJin

All or Nothing (BTS One Shots/Drabbles)

Title: Why Don’t You Fear Me?
Group: BTS
Pairing: YoonJin
Rating: G
Word Count: 509

Summary: Min Yoongi is that sort of person that everyone is just intimidated by. Everyone except one person.
Warning: None.
Note to Requester: Okay, so I really think it could be either Yoongi or Seokjin that is supposed to be the intimidating one, but I went with Yoongi. Without further ado, ENJOY! (And, I made it a high school au)

 

Everyone fears Min Yoongi. It’s just what they do. Yoongi doesn’t really understand why, he’s never given anyone a reason to fear him. Maybe it’s just that he’s sort of that quiet kid who always sits at the back of the classroom, not really talking much with the other students, and people tend to fear those that don’t speak a lot.

Yoongi’s learned to take it to his advantage, but it’s also a little lonely. He can have any table in the lunch room he wants, all students fleeing the scene when he takes a seat at the table. He always gets the best basketball in gym class when they’re just shooting hoops because the coach is too lazy to plan anything else for the day, and he can pretty much get away with anything—none of the students brave enough to tell on him for breaking any rules.

Yoongi is pretty much the king of his class until an exchange student joins one day. A student by the name of Kim Seokjin, a tall and handsome fellow—the kind of handsome that makes Yoongi sick to his stomach—an almost too pretty kind of handsome. Kim Seokjin seems to be the one person who isn’t the slightest bit intimidated by Yoongi.

On his first day of school, he had taken the basketball that Yoongi always uses. “You’re new here, so I’m going to let you off with a warning,” Yoongi tells him, taking the ball from Seokjin’s hands. “This is my basketball. You’ll have to choose a different one.”

Seokjin pouts, looking back at the crate the balls are kept in. Twisting those thick lips of his up contemplatively, he looks back at Yoongi. “All the balls are taken, and everyone else is already sharing,” Seokjin tells him. “Looks like we’ll just have to share.”

Oddly enough, Yoongi doesn’t mind sharing. He’s a bit annoyed that Seokjin was able to suggest that with no hesitation at all, but maybe Seokjin will be the first friend Yoongi’s ever made in school? Maybe.

The second day, Seokjin joins Yoongi at his table in the library. He doesn’t say anything—just sits at the same table as Yoongi, opens his book and begins reading. Yoongi looks up from his textbook and test notes. “I like to study alone.” Yoongi tells him.

Seokjin looks over his book at him. “It’s a library,” Seokjin whispers. “I’ll stay quiet.”

Day three, Yoongi sits down at a lunch table, and, like always, every student at the table flees the scene—not wanting to sit with Yoongi. Yoongi begins to huff a sigh, but a smiling Seokjin sets his plate on the table and takes a seat. “Boy, that was weird,” He says. “It’s almost like they don’t like you.”

“Why don’t you fear me?” Yoongi asks. He means to sound demanding and like he wants to be feared, but his words come out more curious than anything. Like he’s genuinely wondering why Seokjin doesn’t find him scary.

“Fear you?” Seokjin questions. “I find you cute.”


E/N: A prompt request from my tumblr. I'm going to finish the prompts before uploading anything else up here. 11 more to go, and then I'll work on other requests as I can.