TaeKook

All or Nothing (BTS One Shots/Drabbles)

Title: Trick or Treat
Group: BTS
Pairing: TaeKook
Rating: G
Word Count: 278

Summary: After a night of trick-or-treating, Jungkook wants to swap candies for…
Warning: None.
Note to Requester: I hope you like this! I’m sorry it’s late, but, anyway, enjoy! Jungkook is the youngest, and still fairly young, so I wanted to go with something cute for him.

 

“Aw, what the hell?” Taehyung complains when Jungkook dumps his collection of candies on the table after his night out. Taehyung could join his boyfriend in trick-or-treating this year because he had to stay late at the grocery store he works at. “They have all the good candy when I’m not able to go?”

Jungkook sits across from his boyfriend, and he pops a lollipop into his mouth. “Since you couldn’t come with me,” Jungkook says. “I made sure to get extra candy.”

Taehyung raises a suspicious eyebrow as he reaches for a piece of chocolate. He turns the candy over in his fingers, fiddling with the wrapper. “You mean you’re willing to share?” Taehyung clearly knows Jungkook well enough to know that there has to be a catch for him to be willing to share his candy.

“On one condition,” Jungkook assures him, and Taehyung sits back, ready to listen to his condition. “For each piece of candy you want, I get a kiss.”

Kisses, huh? That doesn’t really sound like a fair trade for candy since Taehyung likes kisses just as much—so he’ll get candy and kisses, but Jungkook just gets the kisses. “Then I want them all.” Taehyung tells him.

Jungkook grabs a chocolate biscuit and pulls it out of the package as he makes his way to Taehyung. “I’ll make a deal with you,” He says as he puts half of the biscuit in his mouth with the other half sticking out. “You can have half.”

The two share a kiss with a chocolate biscuit, and Taehyung easily decides that it’s the best half of a chocolate biscuit he’s ever had.