JiHope

All or Nothing (BTS One Shots/Drabbles)

Title: I Have a Smile for Every Occasion
Group: BTS
Pairing: JiSeok (JiHope)
Rating: G
Word Count: 291

Summary: Jung Hoseok is a very smily person—he has a smile for every occasion.
Warning: Fluffiness might kill you.
Note to Requester: Sorry this took so long! I took a break for a while to recollect myself and get out of my horrible author’s block. It was a bit challenging to choose the ‘smily’ person here since Jimin and Hoseok are both sorts of bundles of joy, but I went with the generic choice of the hopeful member. I hope you like this~ My first attempt at writing a first person for the prompts. :3 (It’s short, but I think it’s cute. I hope you liked it…really~)

 

There are two types of people in this world—those who like smiles, and those who don’t. I, for one, love smiles. I like to smile and I like to see others smiling. I also enjoy being the reason for people’s smiles. What I love most of all, though, is people who love to smile just as much as I do.

There’s the existence of Jung Hoseok, the only person on the face of the planet, probably, who smiles more often than I. Hoseok has many smiles—a smile for every occasion, I would say.

Hoseok always returns smiles that people give to him—that smile is simple and friendly, one that he gives to everyone. He has smiles that are full of excitement when something goes his way, like getting a chance to show his dancing skills on stage and shining bright. I find his shy smiles when people give him compliments to be one of the cutest.

My favorite smiles by far, are the ones that I learned are just for me. When he wakes up next to me in the morning, his face gleaming and shining as bright as the son before he kisses me on the forehead, asking if I’d rather stay in bed for a while before making breakfast. When he’s standing next to me on stage—already smiling, but that smile becomes even more genuine and full of affection as his expression softens when he turns as sees me standing next to him. When he runs his fingers through my hair at night before going to bed, lying next to me with a relaxed and comfortable smile on his face—knowing that the affection in that smile is returned when I smile back at him.