Chapter2

Possessed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber's POV

 

"Achem!" Kris clears his trhoat and bring me back to my little own world. I'm sure he is just envy my love life don't you think so? haha! As a reply, I stuck out my tongue and Henry just shakes his head and sigh, speechless of our childishness~

Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen, this is Amber Josephine Liu,26 year-old, an current accountant in QUER, tell you a secret guys, I'm deeply in love with my princess, who sit the opposite side of me (A/N:yaya blind man also knew it).The small-eyes guy on my left side is Henry and right side is Kris, turn to my back, now you can see a giant-tall girl with chewing all the junk foods like there are 2 balls inside , lowering her head and looking left and right repeatedly to check if she will get caught again or not....there you go our shikshin in this office_Sooyoung unnie! Sometimes I just wonder if her stomach is really that emty, you know?l ike black hole, whenever and whatever it is, if its food ,and it gets near her, the food will automatically+immediately being attracted to the black hole and no one can see the food again....

According to my observation (I need to do a lot of research since my princess is such a beauty angel+godness and I'm pretty sure many people are drooling over her!),there's not only me who has a crush on my princess,like that little kid-Kai,who always use the "I-don't- understand-this-could-you-please-teach-me" lame excuses to bother my princess! Another S1 newbie, Minhyuk, althought he doesn’t make a move and never try to ask my princess out, but still can't fool my eyes, do not deny it cause I always catch you stole a glance or two from her! Lastly, Minho, my bestfriend...let say he is my only opponent inside this office. Why will I say that? Krystal, me and Minho, both of us know each others since high school, and Krystal always call him oppa this,oppa that. Remember that day when Minho asked me to go and had a 1-1 basketball competition, he told me that he also feel the same way like me towards Krystal. Well I was shocked but not that worry that he might stole my princess away. Minho my bestfriend and I respect Krystal, if that one day come and she fell in love with him,I will just give my blessing to them, no hard feeling as we promise to each other.

 

 

Flashback...

"Wow!  nice shot Minho!"Amber lying on the ground, trying to catch her breathe. A tall guy named Minho just sits beside the short haired girl, with his arms wrapped around his legs.

"Amber..."the tall guy call out his friend's name, with his unreadable face looking at the sunset.

"hm?"The short haired girl hummed in respond,  still lying on the ground,her head placed on her right hand, admiring the orange colour sky.

"I love Krystal." That’s what the tall guy said, turned his head to the left side and looked at his bestfriend, still emotionless.

Amber was shocked, locked her eyes with Minho, mouth agape. It took a few minuets for her to register what his bestfriend had said, she could saw the seriousness in her freind's eyes. A small curve formed on her face, she pulled herself up and sit together with him, breathe came up from her nostil, "So?"the only reply came from her.

"I'm sorry.I shouldn't fell for her..."Minho on the other side, looked down to the ground, guilts fill in his heart.

"I'll fight for her, so do you, right?" Minho hesitated awhile but still nodded his head to Amber's question.

"But ,in the end, we are still brot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter