Chapter 14

Possessed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Everything is spinning in her heavy-lidded eyes, white and bright, and shadows moving here and there, her breathing is laboured, slow and heavy and she can hear it surprisingly clear.

"Can you hear me?" Weak voices come from the shadow, she tries to have a look on the face, no she can't, it's blur. The tiredness and dizziness are dragging her away from staying awake.

"What's your name, ma'am?"     Name......She thinks about it for a moment, too bad her brain fails to cooperate with her, she wants to say something, but that's when her world goes black again.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Hey, Amber...."  "Oh thanks God man you wake up!"  The dazzling white light, so bright that it hurts her eyes the second she struggles to seperate those eye lid. The patient groans, her vision is blur, the sore feeling in every part of her body makes her feels like she has just did a tough workout the whole weekend without resting.

"Hey hey easy bro......let me help you."  She wants to get up, but her trembling-weakened arms just couldn't give her what she wants. With no choices, she watches as a man steps forward and puts pillow on her bed to assist her to sit up.

" Where....am I?" Her voices cracks, like sandpaper is rubbing her dry throat, eyes move around to have a better look on the room and people.

"Dude, isn't it obvious? You're in the hospital!" Another man comes near her, the face and voices are familiar to her, think..... This time, her neurons finally conected to each others as she recognises this man is non other than her best buddy_Jackson, and the one who assisted her a minute ago is Henry.....and Minho......he is staring at Amber with concern shows in his eyes.

"Hospital? W-Why?" She asked. Fragmentary memories cross her mind for seconds, but those pieces are likely lead to confusion as she scrunches up her brows.

"Omg can't you remember anything bout what's happened in the jungle? Must be the impact on your head! Poor llama lost her memories....Hold on! Do you know who I am?"  Worries shows on his face as Jackson holds Amber tightly, bombarding question after question which is not helping to the situation.

"Stop it Jackson! You're being dramatic again! Ofcourse I know you, the who claims himself to have thousands of dating experiences!" Amber touches her forehead that is hung over with thin bandage, it hurts a little.

"yah!"Jackson pouts as everyone laugh at the short haired girl's remark.

Suddenly, the door is pushed open, revealing 2 goddess and a munching shikshin_Krystal, Sulli, Soo Young. Amber's heart supposed to pounds harder when her eyes make contact with the dark orbs of the ice princess, supposed.......They never break the eyes contact even after Krystal walks in. The ice princess's face is a little bit paler with bloodshoteyes,everyone can tell she has been through a sleepness night, nonetheless all of this doesn't cause a threat to her elegance.

Just when Krystal decides to break the silence, Soo Young beats it to her.

"Hey Am! How you doing? I buy chips back on the way to here for you but then I figured out that you might as well consume something more healthier now, so I ate it for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter