chapter17

Possessed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" yah! Put me down, you jerk! yah!" he was hugging the girl and surprised her by lifting her up to the air. 

"Not until you say you love me~" Shouting followed by laughter could be heard in the house as the man decided to spin his girlfriend in circular motion.

" yah!!! Aish!!! ok ok! I Love You!!!!"  The girl yelled.

Another midnight which the short haired girl will wake up from the weird dream with warm tears streaming down her face. Amber wipes away the tear, remembering all the weird dreams that have been disturbing her peaceful sleep lately. They are like fragments of memory, memories that do not belong to her, yet it feels so real that she will always end up crying whenever she wakes up from the dream. She doesn't know why she is sad, she doesn't have any idea why all of these dreams bring such great impact in her emotions.

 

 

 "Morning~Wow Am! You look horrible! Look at your eyes bag! Insomia kicks in again?" Jackson is shocked and worried sick at the same time when he lays his eyes on his bestfriend, pale face with puffed eyes. He might behave like a playboy, but he does care about his friends.

"Morning to you too." A short reply escapes from the short haired girl as she yawns for the nth time.

"You sure you ok?" Minho throws Amber his worried look.

"yup~no worry bro."

The exhausted figure then proceed to make way to a certain long haired girl with a lunch box in her hands as usual. Even the tiredness from staying wide awake the whole night can't stop her from preparing breakfast for her princess.

"Hey there, beauty~" Said the llama as she squats down to meet her loving gaze with the love of her life, not caring if people in the office are making noises about the public display of affection. Not that Amber has never flirt with Krystal before, but this time Amber brings it up to a whole new level. In the past, the flirting in Amber's dictionary only includes shy greeting, staring at others secretely, a little physical contact like arms brushing each other, and a lot of texting even if they are only hundreds centimeter apart. But right now, Amber with her overloaded confidence, starts to do the sweet talk, staring at the younger Jung without giving a damn to everyone including the hellsica who glares at her all the time, initiates more skinships like holding hands, kissing her forehead and etc.

Truth is, the blushing Jung is enjoying all these affections given by her llama-faced girlfriend, although sometimes she feels embarassed (in a good way) by her llama's sweet talking. 

"Stupid...." She murmured, feeling a little shy at the loving stares.

"Well, you love this stupid here, don't you?" Instead of giving off a big grin, Amber smirks, still not tearing her gazes from the long haired girl. Somehow, Krystal just miss how's the later's lips curve and showing off the white teeth of hers.

"You okay, Am? You look pale? Are you not feeling well?" yes she noticed the exhausion on her girlfriend's face. It's getting worst since her girlfriend discharged from the hospital. However, whenenver she throws the question of the later's well being, the later will only shrug it off, saying it's not a big deal.

"Just didn't get enough sleep last night. You know, been thinking of you all the time. So maybe a kiss on my lips can help."

"Yah! Just back to your seat before unnie kicks your again." Surpressing the urge to kiss her girlfriend on her lips to wipe off the stupid smirkks, the younger Jung flicks the forehead of her llama.

"oh am I supposed to be frightened by it?" Completely not aware of the sudden silence in her surrounding, the oblivious boyish girl continues her teasing.

"Yes, you should, probably~" There stand the almighty Jessica Jung, folding her arms emitting the invisible cold air shooting daggers to the tomboy with the usual bored face.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter